dudevillaisnice

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Lampards flopped at every job. Gerrards flopped at one. Lampard is alot worse

Lampard got Chelsea into the Champions League while having a transfer ban which was impressive

30 minutes ago, Genie said:

and he did alright at Derby too. 

Not if you speak to derby fans they dont. He also had some impressive players on loan. When i was on way back from play off final i was with a load of them they couldnt stand him.

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Lampard got Chelsea into the Champions League while having a transfer ban which was impressive

Only because sarri did such a good job there and was harshly sacked with expectations being low. As soon as he was given more and the expectations went up he totally flopped. 

Gerrard has a title on his cv lampard has nothing. If i was a betting mam i reckon lampard wouldnt even hav e a title in scotland he is that bad

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Chelsea also lost the best player that summer and couldn't really replace him

To me it seemed like lampards problem at Chelsea is they didn't understand what made him good there, a fair few of the youngsters who finally broke through after a decade of no one was because of him and then they went and splurged £250m on big names because that's what Chelsea are about

2 years later after lampards gone and theyve spunked hundreds of millions more they shown tomori and Tammy the door and guehi who I don't think was Frank

He could have built something there with a lot of time and patience

I always think he's a decent shout for an England youth level manager

2 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

I thought he was very naive in the way he set up at derby he had an excellent squad also.  He had a good squad at Chelsea to .

Yeah, I’m not saying he set the world on fire but he didn’t flop either (as was the suggestion). 

They're already dead. They just don't realise it.

The denial. The hope. A good transfer window. A good crop of youngsters. A Messiah manager. We've been there.

The body is dead. The head just doesn't realise it. This year next year, They're are going to go down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Please be the year they finally get relegated

If Everton get relegated then Man United v Arsenal will be the most played top flight fixture. I've always had a bit of pride in the fa t it's always been Villa v Everton. If hate it to not be us but especially to be replaced by that lot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

If Everton get relegated then Man United v Arsenal will be the most played top flight fixture. I've always had a bit of pride in the fa t it's always been Villa v Everton. If hate it to not be us but especially to be replaced by that lot. 

How many games behind are they?  They can come back after a couple of years.

57 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

How many games behind are they?  They can come back after a couple of years.

Just 2 games, meaning that even if they come straight back up it would be tied with Man United v Arsenal and if they didn't then one would expect that it will be Man United v Arsenal forevermore. 

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Is anyone surprised?  He is a multi millionaire just playing for the money. Had a great first third of the career, not sure what happened after that. Still if people are stupid enough to keep paying him to jog around a pitch then that's their problem.

Â