dudevillaisnice

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Nope, free, with up to £40m in "bonuses". They owe £10m when he gets to 20 appearances, and he's only made 11.

Quite a low-risk savvy bit of business from Everton if they got to give him a go for nothing more than a few month's wages.

Cheers, yeah thats a lot more sensible. I guess he was a relatively cheap punt that didnt work out.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Just now, Xela said:

Huge fall from grace from Alli. 

Has there ever been a bigger drop off in recent years?

I think give it a year or 2 and Rashford might take the crown but for now I can’t think of anyone.

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I don't think Rashford was ever at the level of Alli from 2016-18.

2019-21 he was just shy of 1 goal per 2 games (43 goals in 101 games, plus 18 assists). That’s elite.

Now his effort and performances have completely tanked. 

googled the news and 2nd headline down pretty much sums it all up for me, daily mail "Dele Alli had a record better than Cristiano Ronaldo"

people got stats obsessed with him rather than just watching him play football, his goals were elite his general play was nowhere near

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

googled the news and 2nd headline down pretty much sums it all up for me, daily mail "Dele Alli had a record better than Cristiano Ronaldo"

Better record at what?! 

On 17/08/2022 at 21:02, Xela said:

He was in the WC Squad in 2018. Scored in the quarters. 

Also in that squad; Danny Rose, Rashford, Delph, Phil Jones, Ashley Young (lol), Welbeck, Butland, Lingard and Dier. On standby was Jake Livermore and Lewis Cook (who?)

4years is a long time in football! 

Saw Rose is playing for Stevenage now apparently 

Â