dudevillaisnice

I think it's almost inevitable now that Lampard will get the sack, they've won just three games all season and only one of their last seven, eight including the cup game against Bournemouth, losing twice in a row to Bournemouth and conceding seven goals isn't going to do his cause any favors either. I wouldn't be surprised if it was announced tonight or tomorrow.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

New manager solves nothing.

Club is a shambles.

I mean...Neil Maupay ffs?

exactly this.....

........and $h!t loads on VT said we should have signed him!!!!

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, useless said:

I think it's almost inevitable now that Lampard will get the sack, they've won just three games all season and only one of their last seven, eight including the cup game against Bournemouth, losing twice in a row to Bournemouth and conceding seven goals isn't going to do his cause any favors either. I wouldn't be surprised if it was announced tonight or tomorrow.

Not much in the press which usually is where things get leaked when managers are under pressure e.g. Hasenhuttl and Marsch.

Think Lampard will get the Wolves home game on Boxing day. He'll be sacked if they don't win that.

22 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Not much in the press which usually is where things get leaked when managers are under pressure e.g. Hasenhuttl and Marsch.

Think Lampard will get the Wolves home game on Boxing day. He'll be sacked if they don't win that.

It’s possible, but would look pretty stupid to keep a struggling manager during a unique 6 week break, and then sack him after one game.

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

exactly this.....

........and $h!t loads on VT said we should have signed him!!!!

I think at the time we were linked, after promotion, he would have a better fit than Wesley and/or Samatta. 

• Like 1

Everton v Wolves on Boxing Day is looking like it might be a very important one for both sides.

After it, Wolves have Man Utd, Villa, West Ham, Man City, Liverpool and Southampton.

Everton have Man City, Brighton, Southampton, West Ham, Arsenal and Liverpool.

11 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Their squad isn’t great but they’ve kept spending. Lampard has brought in quite a few players so can’t escape responsibility.

If Lampard stays, they will go down. Probably if he’s sacked too.

He'll probably replace Boregate after the world cup 

13 hours ago, Osirus said:

This reminds me of us when richards came over to villa fans the year we went down. Massive disconnect between the players and the fans that usually results in relegation.  I think they need to go down and rebuild lole we did. They are going absolutely no where but mediocrity. 

Whats interesting though is how coady is saying how great lamps and cole have been and its on the players. Maybe there is some issues at the club dressing room. Whatever it is they need to get their house in order quick because no team is adrift this year. Anyone can go down.

Forest and Bournemouth picking up wins, so no one is safe down here

Â