Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

He's lazy and doesn't fit in with our current team, unsure how long his contract is but get rid now for whatever amount (And save on the wage bill seeming as they loving that at the moment).

Get this CM in and maybe everyone will stop moaning but probably not when the wins still don't come and there's another position that we are suddenly desperate for.

Absolute disgrace of a footballer. Has been for quite some time. Not sure why its taking so long for people to realise. i actually thought it was one of his better performances in terms of holding the ball up.

:) I bet you weren't saying that 2 years ago when his goals saved us from relegation

Why did he start today?

If Lamberts tactical masterplan was only to turn up in the 2nd half and throw the kitchen sink at them why did he not sub him on?

He would have put away at least one of the dozen chances we had

Weimann should have started the game

Edited by AshVilla

:) I bet you weren't saying that 2 years ago when his goals saved us from relegation

Non of us were, but you can't hide the fact that he really isn't the same player anymore. Yes, 2 years ago we had Young and Downing feeding him chances, but how come Wiemann and Benteke seem to offer more?

Â