Sign in to follow this  
juanpabloangel18

Darren Bent

So I think Bent scores week in, week out! Discuss lol.

On a serious note, next season this guy is going to make a huge difference to us. If we get a few things sorted out with the obvious team and manager issues, get some confidence back in the team then this guy should bang in a fair few goals next season.

He's the most natural finisher I've seen at VP since I can remember - great out and out striker.

Loved him at Ipswich, love him now. Simple.

agreed, you could tell back then when he was at ipswich that he was special, he carried that team

...at ipswich that he was special, he carried that team

You're doing Jim Magilton a great disservice there. :)

Positives: His beard is very underrated. He's scored 5 in 10. Better value than Dzeko and Fernando (I have the same goals as he does at Chelsea) Torres.

Negatives: He's missed 3 or 4 absolutelypositivelyeasysitters.

I like him.

Positives: His beard is very underrated.

True dat. It's no Olof, but it's comparable to a Carlos.

Negatives: He's missed a few sitters, and isn't taking pens.

Positives: Scored more league goals than Dzeko, Torres, Suarez and Carroll (sum total £138m) have scored for their respective new clubs put together.

Scored more league goals than Dzeko, Torres, Suarez and Carroll (sum total £138m) have scored for their respective new clubs put together.

But you won't be reading that fact in many newspapers. Might stick a few quid on him to get a brace today.

I said he would score 8 by the end of the season I think when w signed him, so I'm looking ok for that. he could well have had 15 by now!

He might miss a few but the one thing i love is he gets into the positions. How many times have we seen ball in the box and gabby or heskey not in the right position

Sign in to follow this  

Â