Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

he sounded quite involved listening on the radio. scored (though not the cleanest finish) and set up some other decent chances apparently. WM is not the best though for accuracy!

however i was at the bradford game on tuesday and watching him was interesting. always on the move, playing off the defenders shoulder. he was working the centrebacks hard doing this. they had to be constantly aware. just because he does not chase down every lost cause does not mean he works the defence. a couple of times he found himself between the centrebacks just waiting to be played in, but the midfield did not spot him or attempt to make a pass.

instead they passed it square for a bit, waited till the bradford defence was set then punted it up to benteke - easy for bradford to deal with

Agreed with this. I didn't watch or listen last night. But against Bradford was making intelligent runs which occupied the defence. Unfortunately like you say no forward pass was made and then it was back to Lowron to cross from a stupid angle. Bent got the assist for weimann and also put the cut back for Ireland which was missed.

I have come to the realisation that I am the Darren Bent of my office;  I can churn out something at the last minute that's worth keeping me around for, but I'll be **** if I do any other work in the meantime and by Christ do my employers wish they were paying me less then they are.  Plus my CV looks super-amazing yet nobody comes calling.

• Like 2

I wonder what would happen come February if Lambert signs no one.

He might think **** your 50 game clause fee I am going to play you regardless what the board think even though Sunderland get an extra few million they can't do **** all with it as the window is shut.

Will people please learn the difference between 'of' and 'have'.

It's 'could have', or 'should have'.

Same with 'your' and 'you're'.

When you get it wrong you look a **** idiot.

Yes.  And also "led" and "lead", and "lose" and "loose".

I blame Michael Gove.

Glad he is starting, hopefully can fire us to safety again. Like he did when he very first joined us.

When we had wingers and weren't more fragile than a guy on suicide watch. Formation doesn't suit bent at all and people will moan when does nothing.

When we had wingers and weren't more fragile than a guy on suicide watch. Formation doesn't suit bent at all and people will moan when does nothing.

For 24m quid and 70k a week wages he needs to make the formation suit him.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â