Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Shame he joined a team that was selling all good players.

Also a shame we need to sell him in order to buy others.

Gotta question why he's been offed by plenty of teams now? That said cant help but feel we're losing a quality player.

Just don't know why we've not played a formation to suit his finishing skills but eh I'm no football manager.

If he is sold then we need to sell for a decent price and not another Cahill **** up.

• Like 1

Not likely.

In fact I'd say not.

i know this question usually carries malice or bite when it's posted on here, but that's certainly not my intention; is that based on anything or just a gut feeling? 

Just don't know why we've not played a formation to suit his finishing skills but eh I'm no football manager.

we don't have the wingers for it unfortunately. it's a shame he's so incompatible with benteke

i know this question usually carries malice or bite when it's posted on here, but that's certainly not my intention; is that based on anything or just a gut feeling? 

No offence taken.

I can't say it as fact but I've good reason to believe it to be the case.

Shame he joined a team that was selling all good players.

Also a shame we need to sell him in order to buy others.

Right on both counts.

Alas, barring a sizeable cash injection that will not happen, there does'nt seem to be any other choice.

I'm more gutted at the thought of those ugly mongrels outside the Britannia cheering on sky as we sell off another asset for peanuts.

Such an undignified part of the transfer deadline day imo.

Frustrates the life out of me when you hear people on here say"shame hes not compatible with Benteke" or "well we dont have the wingers to assist him"....WHAT A LOAD OF PONY!!!

Darren Bent gave a f**k for about 3 matches at the beginning of his career here. After that? Well he just realised he could sit on his arse, touch the ball twice a game and misses open goal headers for 80k a week for 5 years and nobody can do anything about it!!

Cant stand the over-rated P***K!!! He seen us as a last big payout AND THATS THAT!

Edited by Pacavelli

I'm more gutted at the thought of those ugly mongrels outside the Britannia cheering on sky as we sell off another asset for peanuts.

Such an undignified part of the transfer deadline day imo.

Yep they are like a pack of rabid dogs those Stoke fans. It's a disgusting part of the country.

Â