Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Good for Darren, nice to see him doing well. For what it's worth, I think he'd be more effective than Benteke at the moment up top for us.

Yep. I know it's 'only' the Championship but some of these teams are surely not much better than some of the shite we've failed to score against this season.

Every time i see Bent score i think to myself how could that clueless idiot Lambert let both Bent and Robinson go out on loan  for the rest of the season and replace them with erm Nobody.He made some bloody awful decisions in his time at the club but for me this is the biggest. 

If we go down the handling of bent will be something I'll look back on with regret.

And that's not just a go at lambert. Why have we allowed him to go on loan without the option to recall him?

He's fitter, sharper and more confident than when he was here yet we can't use him while still paying most of his wages. Ridiculous decision.

• Like 2

Bent has been hopeless in the Premier League for a few years now. One good spell in the Championship won't change that.

Theres a number of reasons for that, but a goalscorer doesn't just become hopeless unless they are old or injured which Bent was nether. 

If we go down the handling of bent will be something I'll look back on with regret.

And that's not just a go at lambert. Why have we allowed him to go on loan without the option to recall him?

Because you cannot have a loan of longer than 28 days and include the option to recall the player. S'in the laws.

The argument would be whether to loan him out at all, the option to send him there for the season with the ability to bring him back isn't something that was available.

Â