Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Don,t let this idiot anywhere near our last two games he will put our survival hopes into a perilous position !!!

The worst player ever to wear a Villa shirt tie him up and stick in the boot of Spuds coach next Sunday before he can get near the dressing room.

Hate is a very strong word and in my 45 years of supporting AVFC I have never felt this much anger and hatred towards one of our own.

The crook that is Rednob new exactly what he was doing when he ditched this clown at Villa Park.

I really hope the new manager (if we get one) sees sense and offloads Hutton, even on a free if anyone at all would take him... could pawn him off on whoever comes up in the play offs.

I beg to differ. He won't be marking him most the game, he will spend most the game trying to figure out where Bale is and the rest hacking lumps out of him. The only marking he will do is to Bale's ribs when he goes over the top in an late tackle.

Such a woeful player.

If a close friend of mine drives home completely drunk and doesn't get caught i'd still call him a prick.

Getting away with it doesn't change the fact it was a stupid decision that could have really cost this team.

An amazing metaphor :?

He stopped the ball going in the net, he got away with it, we drew,

He doesnt do it, we concede, we more than likely lose.

He does it, doesnt get away with it, he gets sent off, penalty is given we more than likely lose.

Again i'm not gonna commend him but I'm definitely not going to moan or slag him off for this action.

Indeed. And besides, if Alan Hutton got drunk he wouldnt drive a car. He'd kick the shit out of his dad instead.

Someone needs to inform him that just because there are thousands of people wearing Villa tops in the stadium, it doesn't mean that they are all on the field of play.

Hopefully, he will also realise that standing on a solid spherical object invariably leads to a sub-optimal balance situation followed by an immediate juxtaposition of his arse on the grass.

Hey if the Mcleish out day works, how about a Hutton out day against Norwich?

Only joking as hopefully it will be a day of celebrating that the worst season in many many years is finally over and we have survived the McRelegator, safe in the knowledge that whoever the new manager is he will already know that this thug can't play football and get rid.

Also another reason for celebration is (fingers crossed) it will be the last time of seeing the useless lump that is Heskey in a Villa shirt.

Hutton and Collins got thrown out of Gatecraher last night,mprobably missed the Fekkin door too.
Does anyone know if this is true and if so why? Too pissed? Fighting? Lairy? All of the above?

Hutton and Collins got thrown out of Gatecraher last night,mprobably missed the Fekkin door too.
Does anyone know if this is true and if so why? Too pissed? Fighting? Lairy? All of the above?

i would like to know this, too.

i know for a fact that hutton and collins are good friends and are always out together in brum. just the other week they were in solihull, slagging off the club and telling a friend of my brother's that "villa fans need to lower their expectations". what? the expectation to stay in the premier league and perhaps watch a little bit of exciting football every now and then? rocket polishers.

i would like to know this, too.

i know for a fact that hutton and collins are good friends and are always out together in brum. just the other week they were in solihull, slagging off the club and telling a friend of my brother's that "villa fans need to lower their expectations". what? the expectation to stay in the premier league and perhaps watch a little bit of exciting football every now and then? rocket polishers.

I don't think my expectations of Hutton could get any lower, TBH.

Â