Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I assume the "fan club" in the title is ironic. This guy is rubbish.

Yes it is. I changed the thread title a couple of months ago in recognition of the fact Hutton seemingly has achieved the impossible... it seems literally everyone thinks he is rubbish.

Don't forget it was a coup for a club like Aston Villa to get this player!

Hutton is perhaps THE worst player I have ever seen play for this great club and I saw Bernie Gallagher play a few times.

I can't remember the last time we signed someone and there was such a unanimous thought of "Hmmm, he really is shit isn't he".

Don't forget it was a coup for a club like Aston Villa to get this player!

Hutton is perhaps THE worst player I have ever seen play for this great club and I saw Bernie Gallagher play a few times.

I can't remember the last time we signed someone and there was such a unanimous thought of "Hmmm, he really is shit isn't he".

I can think of loads...

Djemba Djemba

Robert Pires

Wayne Routledge

Bosko Balaban

Habib Baye

Mathieu Berson

Steven Sidwell

Sasa Curcic

Ian Ormandroyd

Hassan Kachloul

Michael Bradley

Didier Agathe

Sean Maloney

Nil Lamptey

Milan Baros

Any more?

When you say he was getting better do you mean he was less shit?

Because even when his performances were supposed to be improving he still looked a pretty poor player.

Might be a more correct way of putting it, however I do believe he had a good performance or two. I don't remember witch matches(as they've all become a blur of boredom, frustration and anger), just that I got surprised on how well he was playing compared to previously.

As for the record, I think he's shit and don't want him in the team. But if he could have maintained his "good form" we'd at least have a mediocre right back at our hands.(IMO)

I can think of loads...

Djemba Djemba

Robert Pires

Wayne Routledge

Bosko Balaban

Habib Baye

Mathieu Berson

Steven Sidwell

Sasa Curcic

Ian Ormandroyd

Hassan Kachloul

Michael Bradley

Didier Agathe

Sean Maloney

Nil Lamptey

Milan Baros

Any more?

Wiggy, an interesting list.

I would say that it didn't take the respective managers long however to realise the shiteness of those players you mention and drop/move them on. The difference here is that Hutton is still playing with no sign of being dropped/moved on.

And you are being a bit harsh on Ormondroyd, he had a good spell at left wing under Taylor if I recall!

I can think of loads...

Djemba Djemba

Robert Pires

Wayne Routledge

Bosko Balaban

Habib Baye

Mathieu Berson

Steven Sidwell

Sasa Curcic

Ian Ormandroyd

Hassan Kachloul

Michael Bradley

Didier Agathe

Sean Maloney

Nil Lamptey

Milan Baros

Any more?

Wiggy, an interesting list.

I would say that it didn't take the respective managers long however to realise the shiteness of those players you mention and drop/move them on. The difference here is that Hutton is still playing with no sign of being dropped/moved on.

And you are being a bit harsh on Ormondroyd, he had a good spell at left wing under Taylor if I recall!

Dont get me wrong mate, i agree that he shouldnt be playing because he is poor, but with no Warnock, Lichaj is filling in. I would hope once Warnock is fit and back in the team then Hutton would be dropped and either Lichaj or Cuellar would take his place.

As for Ormondroyd...nah, he was shit! :)

I assume the "fan club" in the title is ironic. This guy is rubbish.

Yes it is. I changed the thread title a couple of months ago in recognition of the fact Hutton seemingly has achieved the impossible... it seems literally everyone thinks he is rubbish.

Not impossible. I think McLeish had already delivered this?

ATM this lad is 100% absolutely nowhere near as garbage as our current captain.

You are right, Gabby is a poor winger...oh wait he isn't one. Hutton is playing in his correct position and is still shite. Plus at least we know Gabby is capable of better Hutton sadly isn't.

You are right, Gabby is a poor winger...oh wait he isn't one. Hutton is playing in his correct position and is still shite. Plus at least we know Gabby is capable of better Hutton sadly isn't.

Id take 11 shite players playing to their max (a bit like Wigan tbh) than 11 good ones who clearly dont give a toss, any day of the week.

Id take 11 shite players playing to their max (a bit like Wigan tbh) than 11 good ones who clearly dont give a toss, any day of the week.

Yep, bang on the money Woody.

Â