Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Hence he didn't stay fit so I'd say it was pointless knowing he was injury prone, he hardly played last season but we bring him in and he talked the talk but was useless.

I would hardly say a ruptured achilles is through him being injury prone. He also played 28 games last season. I also think labelling him useless is a tad unfair to him.

But, hey-ho whats done is done, water under the bridge now.

Gained a small amount of respect for clattering Young yesterday... Im sure that respect will dissapear 5 minutes into the Sunderland game...

if he clatters O'Neill he be a Hote End hero ;)

ATM this lad is 100% absolutely nowhere near as garbage as our current captain.

You are right, Gabby is a poor winger...oh wait he isn't one. Hutton is playing in his correct position and is still shite. Plus at least we know Gabby is capable of better Hutton sadly isn't.

Id take 11 shite players playing to their max (a bit like Wigan tbh) than 11 good ones who clearly dont give a toss, any day of the week.

And why are those 11 shite players playing to their max ?

Because their manager motovated them, I bet he did not tell them that Norwich players were better than them.I bet he did not tell them that they should not expect to do well against an "elite" team.I bet they have scored from a corner.

In other words I think most of the players at Villa are ok, its just the way they are bieng trained now and with all this crap talk comming from the manager they have probably given up.Most of the supporters are pissed off with McIdiot, so how do you think the players feel ?!

• 2 weeks later...
I'd play with the more offensive Hutton v Sunderland at home.

The one who can't pass or cross a ball?

He's the worst crosser of the ball in the league for his position. His distribution is awful, he's clumsy, dives in and is reckless defensively.

The sort of attributes that make him so popular with McLeish.

His passing is ok, his crossing aint awful, for a full back. WTF you on about? He's as shit as shit can be at defending, isn't that enough, or do we have to make other stuff up to so we can revel in our misery?

His crossing ain't awful?

Please can you revise this statement, thanks.

Â