Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Did anyone else notice in the second half - one of huttons crosses - miles over everyones heads - Gabby had for once evaded the defenders - turned and gave hutton the thumbs up ? - I can only assume he was being ironic ?

Anyone else see it ?

Did anyone else notice in the second half - one of huttons crosses - miles over everyones heads - Gabby had for once evaded the defenders - turned and gave hutton the thumbs up ? - I can only assume he was being ironic ?

Anyone else see it ?

It was Gabby to be fair, he was probably just trying to make friends.

Id like to say that the 4 million we have spent on this guy is the biggest waste of money in the club's history

Then you just look at what were paying the manager for not even getting midtable

It gets better and better

This guy's performance today was laughable, he absolutely shit himself when sent through into space on the halfway line, he seemed to turn into some sort of Tommy Cooper impersonator, then fell over. He can't attack, pass or defend, there was one glaring mis-timed tackle in the 2nd half where the ball hadn't even deviated one way and he missed the ball by a mile, just embarrassing.

The tit of a manager said it was a coup for a club the size of Aston Villa to be attracting this clearing in the woods, sums up both the manager and the player, utterly clueless.:-(

The tit of a manager said it was a coup for a club the size of Aston Villa to be attracting this clearing in the woods, sums up both the manager and the player, utterly clueless.:-(

Did he actually say that?! I'm going to be vomiting blood tonight!

After watching the game, the first thing I thought about was what VT would be saying about Hutton's performance. I don't enjoy sinking the boot in or being negative but... his performace was dire. Sometimes I wonder whether he ever learnt to be able to do the basics. Trap the ball, dribble and pass. he seems to have trouble completing the basics.

Watch the Young penalty incident again and watch how Young has to do nothing to go pass Hutton. All Hutton did when Young approached the box was to raise his leg up for the cross that never came, and in the process let Young run pass him straight into the box. Comedy defending. A schoolboy would not commit so ridiculously.

Â