Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I still cant believe how quickly PL decided to get rid of hutton. the story broke only a week after PL joined. Surely he must of seen videos of last season or he just knew he is crap. Either way Excellent news!! Loving Lambert Life!!

The worst player I've seen at vp in 14 years of attenting games. Waste of 4million when we had Lichaj, cuellar and herd able to play there. If we can get anything back on our outlay its a bonus. I've got a bottle of champagne on ice to celebrate this news

The worst player I've seen at vp in 14 years of attenting games.

Alpay for me.

Alpay and mellberg were formidable in there first season together, I believe they formed the 3 rd best defense in league behind utd and pool in 2001/2. Alpay went mental after getting in the 2002 world cup team. An arsehole he was, an awful player, he really wasn't.

Shall we get back on topic?

Personally I think Hutton gets far more stick than he deserves.

I won't be sad to see him go, there's no doubt he's had quite a few shockers for us, but saying he's the worst player ever is well OTT.

Shall we get back on topic?

Personally I think Hutton gets far more stick than he deserves.

I won't be sad to see him go, there's no doubt he's had quite a few shockers for us, but saying he's the worst player ever is well OTT.

To clarify, I've seen some shite at vp (berson, djemba, agathe, kiraly etc) but these were all bit part players who only ever played a handfull of games, the fact Hutton was first choice right back means for me, he was the most consistently awful player ice seen in 14 years.

If Hutton goes it will be worth my season ticket money alone!!

I only bought when McLeish got sacked, but Hutton going would have been almost reason enough in itself. Both going... and Heskey's gone - Oh my god it's all just a wonderful dream isn't it?!

Hutton is the worst player I have ever SEEN at Villa Park and I've been going in person since about 95/6. More hack than tackle, more hoof than pass and bloomin lucky he didn't see more red cards than he did. Useless.

The worst player I've seen at vp in 14 years of attenting games.

Alpay for me.

:bang:

You must be blind then or is it because he upset Saint David?

Â