Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I'll say again: worst player in the prem.

Had this debate with a Wolves fan over the weekend. He was adamant it was Roger Johnson which I found interesting.

Hutton is an awful footballer let alone right back.

I'd play with the more offensive Hutton v Sunderland at home.

The one who can't pass or cross a ball?

He's the worst crosser of the ball in the league for his position. His distribution is awful, he's clumsy, dives in and is reckless defensively.

The sort of attributes that make him so popular with McLeish.

I see Hutton's spell of being half decent for Villa only last a couple of matches in the end, he has been shocking the last few games again. Lichaj is showing him up right now and the lad is playing out of bloody position for a start :D. He is terrible at defending and poor at attacking/passing the ball. I recon a 53 year old McLeish could put his boots on and do a better job at right back.

I'd play with the more offensive Hutton v Sunderland at home.

The one who can't pass or cross a ball?

He's the worst crosser of the ball in the league for his position. His distribution is awful, he's clumsy, dives in and is reckless defensively.

The sort of attributes that make him so popular with McLeish.

His passing is ok, his crossing aint awful, for a full back. WTF you on about? He's as shit as shit can be at defending, isn't that enough, or do we have to make other stuff up to so we can revel in our misery?

His passing is absolute dog shit. Loves massively over-hitting balls into the channels or just aimlessly floats balls towards the penalty area.

His crossing is the worst I've ever seen. Guaranteed to either be ballooned 40 yards past the back stick and out of play or he'll fall over as he makes contact, meaning the ball trickles apologetically towards the first defender.

The Scottish Cafu :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

I have this vision of Hutton one day trying his luck and cautiously creeping on to VillaTalk to see what the fans think.

He clicks the VillaTalk forum with baited breath, and breathes a sigh of relief when he sees the thread titled "The Alan Hutton Fan Club"

Then he opens it...

Cant defend him, I cant understand why when he goes forward he looks like he's putting effort in but when he defends he looks half soaked, almost jogging. And he'll put in some really hard tackles but when it comes to a shoulder to shoulder challenge he's weaker than a McLeish pep talk.

Lichaq is putting him to shame.

Â