Alan Hutton

Rich_D

I had really hoped that Hutton would prove people wrong. Sadly he’s spent most of the season proving people right. Just poor.

I see that Mutton has asked the fans to get off McLeish's back.

Given his performances this season I wonder if Sid could give John Gidman or Kenny Swain a ring to see if they can play against Spurs. Even now I'm sure they could do a better job than our Scottish Cafu.

Come on MM, spill the beans, is Eck out or what?

I have no idea its pretty much as been said in the Mail and the club statement focussing on the next 2 games and that's it .

For what it's worth met him twice likeable guy very honest and one of those first in last out Managers at Bodymoor was like a breath of fresh air compared to MON to deal with so I am told . But was the wrong manager for this club for everything that has been said a million times. I actually like the bloke as a person but personally can't see anything other than him leaving its a majority not a minority against him .

Would say the senior players are worse than what Houllier had to play with and all the bad apples are still there and I think he couldn't shift them on and was told to work with them because of the wage issue . MASSIVE OWN GOAL FOR ALL CONCERNED !

Will Lerner though be stubborn ? It was odd appointing him in the first place

I have no idea its pretty much as been said in the Mail and the club statement focussing on the next 2 games and that's it .

For what it's worth met him twice likeable guy very honest and one of those first in last out Managers was like a breath of fresh air compared to MON to deal with so I am told . But was the wrong manager for this club for everything that has been said a million times. I actually like the bloke as a person but personally can't see anything other than him leaving its a majority not a minority against him .

He can put in all the hours God sends matey, for me it's a question of quality over quantity. I cannot understand, if he works so hard, how he has failed to sort our defence out!! :lol:

For what it's worth met him twice likeable guy very honest and one of those first in last out Managers was like a breath of fresh air compared to MON to deal with so I am told . But was the wrong manager for this club for everything that has been said a million times. I actually like the bloke as a person but personally can't see anything other than him leaving its a majority not a minority against him .

He can put in all the hours God sends matey, for me it's a question of quality over quantity. I cannot understand, if he works so hard, how he has failed to sort our defence out!! :lol:

Not arguing and told him the same .

For what it's worth met him twice likeable guy very honest and one of those first in last out Managers at Bodymoor was like a breath of fresh air compared to MON to deal with so I am told . But was the wrong manager for this club for everything that has been said a million times. I actually like the bloke as a person but personally can't see anything other than him leaving its a majority not a minority against him .

Would say the senior players are worse than what Houllier had to play with and all the bad apples are still there and I think he couldn't shift them on and was told to work with them because of the wage issue . MASSIVE OWN GOAL FOR ALL CONCERNED !

It seems to me that until we get rid of all these bad apples we are going to continue to be in trouble.

McLeish comes over as a decent bloke who has never criticised fans. However, his results are so poor that his position has become untenable.

If a new man comes in he has got one hell of a job.

Sounds like lazy journalism to me. Somebody putting one and one together, and getting a hundred and two.

Very sadly it was not lazy journalism and the rules of maths will have to be rewritten.

Lichaj looks like a miles better RB and all round footballer to me.

Hutton and Collins got thrown out of Gatecraher last night,mprobably missed the Fekkin door too.
Does anyone know if this is true and if so why? Too pissed? Fighting? Lairy? All of the above?

i would like to know this, too.

i know for a fact that hutton and collins are good friends and are always out together in brum. just the other week they were in solihull, slagging off the club and telling a friend of my brother's that "villa fans need to lower their expectations". what? the expectation to stay in the premier league and perhaps watch a little bit of exciting football every now and then? rocket polishers.

I don't think my expectations of Hutton could get any lower, TBH.

True, but it is still sickening. Useless words removed.

I mean, at times, Hutton isn't...bad. Then he'll completely whiff on a clearance or let his man slice through him like a hot knife through butter and we are down 1-0.

The talent is there, but for what we are paying him for and what we need, he should be loaned out if at all possible.

How much longer are Collins, Dunne and Warnock's contract?

I mean, at times, Hutton isn't...bad. Then he'll completely whiff on a clearance or let his man slice through him like a hot knife through butter and we are down 1-0.

The talent is there, but for what we are paying him for and what we need, he should be loaned out if at all possible.

How much longer are Collins, Dunne and Warnock's contract?

Spurs did the exact same thing. He's what 26 or 27 now? No point in loaning him out, he's been given more than enough time and has proven he isn't good enough. If Lichaj isn't the answer, and i think he is, then we need to bring someone else in. Not sure how much Hutton is on but we can definitely find somebody much better for much less.

Â