Alan Hutton

Rich_D

On 07/05/2019 at 10:17, Xela said:

Lambert should have had more of a spine 

And more ability. Watching him at Ipswich is the same old same old. Always under the cosh,  massively under-performing given his resources, semi random tactics, nicks the occasional counter attacking win against good teams. Always the victim by some big bad owner. I wonder how long it will take Ipswich fans to see through his shtick, I admit it took me longer than it should of. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Nowhere near the squad for the entire playoffs please

I don't know, if we are 4-0 in the final going into injury time, i'd bring him on and play him up front! 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't know, if we are 4-0 in the final going into injury time, i'd bring him on and play him up front! 

Hutton playing just off Jedinak 

On 07/05/2019 at 15:55, LakotaDakota said:

Hahahahaha outrageous, but beautiful:ZISpj5k.gif

How on earth did he not get a Red for this? Didn't it put Long out for 6 months as well?5nIOjeG.gif

This was so unexpected and just utterly perfect

FjdaiRr.gif

On 09/05/2019 at 17:58, Xela said:

I hope he does make the Bench for the final and is sent on with 20 minutes to go. He deserves a good send off and it couldn't be a better place especially if we are a few goals up.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

No room for sentiment in the final. 

Absolutely, but in the (unlikely) event we are out of sight (4 or so goals!) at 89 mins then I'd bring him on. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

We do not play our game with this guy playing anymore. Love him to bits, proper grafter, but has held us back for some time.

It's getting a capable coaching team and implemented a style of play that opens teams up as opposed to just Alan Hutton not playing for me.

Elmo can cross so he's better going forward but no way is he a better defender. They're both middle of the road.

We'd be better with Elmo on the wing and Hutton RB than Green or Adomah in the team.

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

If you remember Hutton came in recently, an to be honest he just dont fit into the system anymore. We play fast paced which is not Hutton, forces him to make too many mistakes.

True, but we are talking about a 15 minute cameo at Wembley for his send off (on the off chance we are 3-0 up by 75 minutes and the game is out of reach).

Fwiw, It's going to 99% be his last game and he won't be featuring again, sadly.

13 minutes ago, meregreen said:

No sentimental messing about with this game. Against young Derby players on a large Wembley pitch, he would be an absolute liability. Thanks but no thanks.

Over 90 minutes, you make a fantastic point.

But that is not everyone is saying here.

No one is wanting him to start as we all know his age and tempo are against him.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Over 90 minutes, you make a fantastic point.

But that is not everyone is saying here.

No one is wanting him to start as we all know his age and tempo are against him.

I hear what you’re saying. But that would be wasting a potentially valuable subs spot for sentimental reasons. If nothing else, recent cranky turnarounds in important matches, and I include Derbys semi, show that every member of the squad must be a legitimate pick.

• Like 1

On 09/05/2019 at 19:21, commander said:

He just seen a gap and went for it.....who was our player that just got out of his way?

Edited by TRO

19 minutes ago, TRO said:

He just seen a gap and went for it.....who was our player that just got out of his way?

Looks to me like James Chester.

Edit: It might have actually been Lansbury thinking about it, he came on after only returning from injury and lasted about 8 minutes and went off  injured again about a minute after Aldo had scored that goal.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Â