Alan Hutton

Rich_D

7 hours ago, meregreen said:

Going into the playoffs on the back of a defeat would be detrimental to the teams impetus and confidence. Playing Hutton would make that defeat more likely.

I doubt it mate. Nobody will care. 

I agree with the second part though. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, meregreen said:

Going into the playoffs on the back of a defeat would be detrimental to the teams impetus and confidence. Playing Hutton would make that defeat more likely.

We won't be losing the game anyway.

Norwich staff are probably still pissed now.

Glad Aldo got in the team today.

I was worried we wouldn't see him again this season so great he has made it back in time for the play offs.

I still maintain he will be the man who'll score in the final and be the winning goal to seal our promotion. 😆

• Like 1

Wish him well in whatever comes next.

Glad however we can hopefully and should bring someone more capable in. His replacement shouldn't leave the defence wide open and make runs that deep into opposition box's to the point that replacement cant make it all the way back in time. The amount of counters weve been caught out on because of Huttons play style is remarkable yet he never learned to stop doing it.

• Like 1

Largely rubbish but tried hard in the years when no one else at the club was bothering.

Hilarious derby goal that will live in the memory for years.

Him and Elmo are as up and down as each other at RB, don't think we'd be any weaker with Hutton RB and Elmo RW bearing in mind Green and Adomah are both very average.

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Garbage player.

He had his highlights, he had 'passhun' - he also symbolised our decline from prem quality to championship quality. I always felt the moment he left us would be significant - please McGrath make this season our promotion season. In the meantime, cheers Alan for the goal against SHA - but byeeeee!

How many times in that game did someone get in behind him? Double figures?

Elmo.isn't even a right back and he rarely lets that happen. It isn't a fitness issue, Hutton is a great athlete, for a man his age he is even incredible shape. He is 34 years old, playing the position for nearly 2 decades and he is still never ever aware or switched on to the danger going in behind him.

I am sorry middle aged ladies in the trinity but he is a awful, awful, awful fullback.

• Like 2

Â