Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I take on board the criticism of Gabby and Weimann, and indeed the whole team, but watching Soton today, its obvious there is a gulf in the coaching of their players and ours.I have always felt that Gabby has never been properly coached, and it now looks like Weimann might be getting the same.Poor decision making, poor movement, 1st touch.A lot of it is down to coaching, and obviously confidence.

Not good enough i accept, but maybe this Culverhouse incident has demoralised the players a lot more than we thought.

• Like 2

Never seen a player go so far backwards. Him and Gabby have been dire for months, we just don't have the players to come in.

We don't know because the other potential options are never given a chance.

That foul throw just sums him up.

Most of our throws are illegal. It's embarrassing, we just don't get called on most of them
And they shouldn't be called either. It's embarrassing that they call them sometimes. Useless refs.

Andi... needs Benteke. He has no-one to play with. Gabby, Holt... no connection. Alby crosses well, but that's not Andi's game.

Edited by AVTuco

Our whole front line has disappeared, Weimann has been useless most of the season, Gabby started well but has also disappeared. Holt doesn't offer much threat. Everyone else is injured.

I hope Helenius comes in soon as i got the impression from pre-season that he actually has a footballing brain. Not sure if he is fit or not?

Andi, do me a favor. Stop mouthing off to the referee every three minutes. Worry about your own job, stay on your feet, and get into that 18-yard box so you can score.

Yep, my Dada calls them 'Gabby & Gobby',

Thinks he's clever.

giphy.gif

Anybody that has a good season 1 should be allowed to have a poor season 2. It is pretty much famous for happening and we all know that.

What matters is season 3. if we had a half decent team he should have been on the bench way more that he has been. He should have worked his way back to form coming on as a sub not as a starter in a struggling team where he is expected to repeat his year 1 form.

• Like 2

He pulled up clutching the back of thigh v Southampton and was subbed shortly afterwards  - Much as I don't particularly rate him - I hope is fit for Saturday and the remaining games....

No word on any injury yet which is strange given that this sounds like a muscle pull.

Andi, do me a favor. Stop mouthing off to the referee every three minutes. Worry about your own job, stay on your feet, and get into that 18-yard box so you can score.

I understand what you mean, and I agree to an extent, but it shows how frustrated he is currently. The reason he's arguing every decision is because things aren't going his way with the ball, and instead of lashing out at himself, he lashes out at the referee over every possible decision to get his frustrations out.

If he ever manages to recapture his form, he'll stop arguing as much. He just needs to concentrate on his own game though to do that imo.

• Like 1

Â