Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

His first touch and sometimes stupidity annoys me but at the same time his will and "working your socks off" attitude is the reason you hope and want him to succeed in the Villa shirt.. 

and you can't say the same for Gabby. Thats why I'd rather Weimann play than him.

• Like 2

nah gabby has 4/5 of those "heres what we could have won" games in him a season, until he got injured at anfield is probably the most recent one, he was superb, weimann doesnt have them, he's been really poor

Weimann also contributed at Liverpool with an outstanding performance and goal and scored the winner against City. How vital could that prove. I know its not enough but neither is Gabby's few decent performances.

Neither of them are very good and the fact that we've had to rely of them has contributed to our lack of attacking threat this season.

Despite the fact that they started all of last season too and most people were pleased with our attacking threat

Least touches of any [starting] player on the pitch.

Another week in the life of Andi Weimann...

Not really his fault that. 

Completely his fault. He is totally anonymous week-in, week-out due to his positioning and movement. Never gets close to actually being involved in games.

Several times Delph and Bertrand wanted to play it to him but ended up playing it nowhere because Andi was already trying to run behind because God forbid he has to do something without running onto the ball

really thing andi has become the fall guy for a lot of the season , gabby was far worse then wiemann today

How so? Gabby at least got into positions where he could receive the ball and attempt to do something with it. 

really thing andi has become the fall guy for a lot of the season , gabby was far worse then wiemann today

How so? Gabby at least got into positions where he could receive the ball and attempt to do something with it. 

only time i seen gabby get into a decent position his touch was harder the kea shot on goal, gabby was playing centre forward and the amount of crosses mark put in, he wasnt near one, how is this getting into positions? maybe its just a diffrence of opinion but thats the way i see it

Andi is almost invisible these days. I honestly think the best thing for him is to end his season now, and tell him to start preparing for next year. He's not the first player to struggle after a great first full season and he won't be the last, but we need another season out of him to see which of the 2 seasons was the once off

Â