Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Should, and shall, start Saturday.

He should certainly start ahead of Gabby. Let him play off Holt he at least will make the runs. His confidence is low but he was very unlucky not to score against Palace.

He should certainly start ahead of Gabby. Let him play off Holt he at least will make the runs. His confidence is low but he was very unlucky not to score against Palace.

The keeper saved it. He should have buried it, end of.

He is shit can we stop,making excuses for these dick heads

Classy.

• Like 1

Ha.

Out of order! But true. (and a little bit funny).

The owner and manager may be at fault for some things, confidence may well be low, but just stick the ball in the net every now and then please.

I've no sympathy. Holt Andi and Gabby earn more in a month than most people's houses are worth. Confidence low? That £30k per week should ease the pain.

I'm a lawyer and I only get paid if I win a case. I can't afford to let my confidence, the alignment of the stars or the colour of my underwear affect my performance. I bet if they weren't paid unless they scored they'd bloody fight tooth and nail to put the ball in the net.

Belt up and put the ball in the net because we've all had enough.

• Like 3

The owner and manager may be at fault for some things, confidence may well be low, but just stick the ball in the net every now and then please.

I've no sympathy. Holt Andi and Gabby earn more in a month than most people's houses are worth. Confidence low? That £30k per week should ease the pain.

I'm a lawyer and I only get paid if I win a case. I can't afford to let my confidence, the alignment of the stars or the colour of my underwear affect my performance. I bet if they weren't paid unless they scored they'd bloody fight tooth and nail to put the ball in the net.

they should get paid there basic salary around 2k a week and everything else should be performance related with the fans havin a input I bet we would see players breaking their neck to win. If I'm on 60k a week regardless of my performance or result I would be laffin my ass off

No its neither true or funny. Ok he's had a poor season but he's still only 22. 

No its neither true or funny. Ok he's had a poor season but he's still only

Hitting the target has nothing to do with age

The frustrating thing about Weimann is that he's often looked good in his sub appearances. A couple of times this season, he's been dropped from the starting 11, to which I think "Good, so he should be", then he comes on late in a game and comes close to scoring, making us think that he's found his form again. Then he starts the next game and he's gone poor again. It's a never ending cycle!

I really do hope that we see the Weimann of last season again, though. I had high hopes for him that he'd really push on and develop. Fingers crossed...

No its neither true or funny. Ok he's had a poor season but he's still only

Hitting the target has nothing to do with age

Well who do you play up front then?

Holt? Gabby? Bowery? Tonev? They're doing really well.

It was clear to me, and judging by the reactions thread, to everyone else aswell, that Andi and Marc had a very positive impact on our game last week. Lambert had to see it too, so he will start them on Sat. For sure.

• Like 1

The frustrating thing about Weimann is that he's often looked good in his sub appearances. A couple of times this season, he's been dropped from the starting 11, to which I think "Good, so he should be", then he comes on late in a game and comes close to scoring, making us think that he's found his form again. Then he starts the next game and he's gone poor again. It's a never ending cycle!

I really do hope that we see the Weimann of last season again, though. I had high hopes for him that he'd really push on and develop. Fingers crossed...

There's some truth to this too.

Â