Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

He's a cocky little fella, isn't he? Has had a terrible season, and when he scored his first goal, he stands there nodding his head pointing to his chest.. :rolleyes:

Happy for him though. And who knows, that might be the last we see of him at Villa Park.

He's a cocky little fella, isn't he? Has had a terrible season, and when he scored his first goal, he stands there nodding his head pointing to his chest.. :rolleyes:

Happy for him though. And who knows, that might be the last we see of him at Villa Park.

fair play to him - have you seen the amount of abuse he gets on Twitter?

I know, if you put yourself in the spotlight you might not always like what you hear but he's a young lad in a struggling team and deserves praise for today's important brace.

• Like 2

fair play to him - have you seen the amount of abuse he gets on Twitter?

I know, if you put yourself in the spotlight you might not always like what you hear but he's a young lad in a struggling team and deserves praise for today's important brace.

He'll get tons of praise for his goals.

Didn't need to be a bit of a prick about it, is all. VP was rocking today. He could have just celebrated like everyone else.

I don't blame him. He's always received too much stick this season. I've said it before, I'll say it again, he wouldn't have had 50% of the responsibility he has had if the side were run properly. To be reliant on a 22 year old academy product performing for 90 mins every game, it's very risky. In a better team, he'd be rotated in and out, as per form and fixtures. He has the quality to thrive, he just needs to be playing in a better team. 

Look he as had a shit season and let us all hope it is because it was season number 2 as a regular.

But today he was great. Everything that is good about him was on show.... who gives a frig about how he celebrates. How would anyone react after this season.

Well done Andi. UTV

Probably the best performance I've seen from him all season, judging by his celebrations he obviously knew he had a point to prove.

And it coincides with him being played up front. He's a striker, not a winger.

Well done Andi, and thank you.

• Like 2

Probably the best performance I've seen from him all season, judging by his celebrations he obviously knew he had a point to prove.

And it coincides with him being played up front. He's a striker, not a winger.

Well done Andi, and thank you.

He's played as a striker many times this season and been crap tbf

Never had that defining moment to snap him out of his poor form. Low on confidence and struggling with perhaps second season syndrome.

Well done to him today though, in the right place at the right time for his first, and he seemed to almost grow a few feet before rising for his second. A point to prove for the whole team and he put the exclamation mark on it.

Would anyone back him to score vs City now?

Â