Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

You're welcome.

The issue here might be add-ons. If we sign Kozak for £4m but will owe another £3m e.g. if he scores 20 goals next season, how should the club's accountants record that liability?

From what I understand, any non-guarenteed payments (i.e. performance related add-ons) are not included under transfer-fees in the accounts. I think they come under a seperate section.

The only time I want to see this guy in a Villa shirt is if I am looking at him through the cross hairs of a sniper rifle.

He has proved to be nothing more than a brief flash in the pan. He just doesn't have the ability to be a premiership player, and although he is still relatively young, I don't see the potential for much improvement.

• Like 1

He's 22. If this club weren't in a perpetual crisis, he wouldn't have had 50% of the responsibility he has had. He's shouldering a burden of responsibility that is simply beyond his ability. He should be making the majority of his appearances as an impact sub, and this should be the goal for next season. We all know that won't happen, but it should. 

Last season aswell as scoring a decent number of goals, his workrate was fantastic and it was causing havoc and helping our other strikers.

To me this season he's a) lost composure infront of goal as he often now skies shots high into the Holte end when before he was getting them on target and B) he still runs around a lot but it seems to be running that doesn't amount to anything.

He's started more games than he should've this season for various reasons, just been a big disappointment.

With Benteke injured don't expect Andi to leave.

Obviously there's a drawback to this, and it's that Andi needs Benteke to be successful. Without Benteke, he seems to be lost.

(And no, I don't mean that he will always be successful with Benteke healthy.)

• 2 weeks later...
Â