Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Rather him than Gabby in the team

:) laughable comment, it really is

Hardly. Infact i probably would too although i'd prefer neither.

Haha weimann would struggle to get in the majority of championship sides, dreadful player

Neither should start regularly for us. That much is clear.

Both Gabby and Weimann had decent patches of games last season mostly feeding from the scraps and opportunities Benteke created.

This season when Benteke has been out of form and injuried they have made little or no impact on their own.

Very limited players who have not been helped by the manager playing them out of position on the flanks

Edited by sne

I sincerely believe that Weimann and Agbonlahor are top quality strikers that with the right service would grace any subuteo league in the world and i stand by every word i have just said!!!!

I sincerely believe that Weimann and Agbonlahor are top quality strikers that with the right service would grace any subuteo league in the world and i stand by every word i have just said!!!!

Bent was top quality with the right service????

Imo Weimann's best attribute is instinctive finishing in the 6 yard box whenever i see him score he has been in the penalty area poking the ball home with power or praying on a shit clearance from the opposition

He will never get bags of goals the way we have him playing at the minute he just seems to run around a lot in the wide areas 

Rather him than Gabby in the team

:) laughable comment, it really is

Hardly. Infact i probably would too although i'd prefer neither.

Haha weimann would struggle to get in the majority of championship sides, dreadful player

Yawn. 

I could only think of two good games for him ..

Man City , West Brom !

Liverpool first half.

I was going to say Liverpool game , But I don't remember his performance other than the goal ..

Anyway just 3 matches out of over 30 maybe ! >_<

Atleast we know that Gabby isn't good without spaces , So for him to not be good we teams set back , we could accept it .. 

While Weimann is nothing ! Even his finishing is very bad now , and decision making is porbably worse than Tonev now ! 

I don't really get it why he keeps starting ! I'd put anyone instead of him , maybe if he plays upfront could be another case , But other than that he is one of the worse players in the team , Even last season since Gabby started shining , He faded ..

Â