Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

He had his best game of the season today. But after a season of utter rubbish he gets a tap in from four yards and celebrates like he is Billy Big Bollocks. Second goal was an excellent finish though.

He made a couple of good runs in the first half where he had the chance to lay it on a plate for a team mate and failed both times. I hope he isn't a regular starter next season.

Play him behind Benteke, when the beast has recovered. Somewhat similar to what Liverpool are doing with Suarez and Sturridge

I thought Sterling plays that role, but it's irrelevant. We'd probably benefit from playing the same formation as liverpool. It would suit nearly all our players. 

Play him behind Benteke, when the beast has recovered. Somewhat similar to what Liverpool are doing with Suarez and Sturridge

He is much better in the middle. He has been poor this season, but I am convinced he will be an excellent player for us.

And he has a knack of getting important goals.

Am I right in thinking that he got a couple of scrambled goals at the end of a recent season that probably kept us up?

Scrambled goals is right. I remember him scoring against Fulham in a 1-0 win and he bundled it in some how despite falling over. It was nearly as good as Chicharito's goal for Man Utd where he mis-hit the bal onto his face and into the net as he fell over.

Edited by Ginko

Ironically, the manner of his celebrations mean that I hate him more than if he had just put in another anonymous performance. I really hope he isn't here next season.

Andi Forever!!!

Thank you Andi, you saved us.

On another note, really can't believe some of the comments here. Disappointing.

A precious moment of joy at the end of a horrific season. And someone here hates the saviour?

Isa, your hathered of Andi has taken away all credibility of your future criticism of him. You're welcome.

Edited by AVTuco

Not too bothered about my credibility in the eyes of someone who labels him a "saviour" to be honest.

How on earth do you hate him?

You really do when you bring it up on a day like this.

Not too bothered about my credibility in the eyes of someone who labels him a "saviour" to be honest.

How on earth do you hate him?

You really do when you bring it up on a day like this.

Because putting in half-assed performances all season and then acting like you've proven everyone wrong and their criticism was invalid because you finally pull out one good performance in a blue moon is something that irritates me.

If Stephen Ireland had done the same it would be completely different no doubt.

• Like 2

His celebration ( cupping his hands around his ears iirc) does seem like the sort of thing you'd expect off a striker who'd scored a lot more goals than Weimann has managed and it did annoy me a bit. However his goals could well have kept us up so i don't really care!

• Like 1

Â