Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

If you zoom in, half his head is a darker shade of black.

At least it is on my phone. Isn't that sterling anyway?

Check my zoom a few pages back, the modification has left a mark, and that is why they created it then took a screenshot. They thought it would be harder to crack.

Oh God, who **** cares?

I could recommend a midfielder who would get 1 league goals and 3 assists.

Everyone leaving is easily replaceable with the money we'll get from them being transferred. 

It's not like we're only going to have 9 men on the pitch if Benteke/Delph leave.

I'm not available I'm afraid - sticking with my current team for the foreseeable.

Thanks though!

Just thought about this.

Actually, I'm in... :D

• Like 1

I think it's all escalated from the picture and they've all jumped on the band wagon. I've got SSN on and they've not mentioned a peep of it. They'd be all over it if sky sources had a whisper.

Doubt very much that BBC would just base it on a picture.

Well I'm sure we're going to find out soon enough.

If sky bet re-opens let me know, I fancy a gamble.

Let me play devil's advocate for a moment.

I truly do believe Delph loves the club.  I think this is a decision he's made for his career. Every player wants to be playing in the Champions League and earning top dollar, which he'll be doing. I think he's tried to justify staying here but eventually given in to the lure of challenging for trophies and playing at the highest level. I don't blame him for that. I also think he'll have been given assurances of his place in the side, otherwise I doubt he'd have decided to go there.

The circumstances for him are unfortunate in that they make him look like a bit of a clown, but I do wish him well.

assurances of his place in the side

sterling1.jpg

Look at the man with the clipboard. Same clothes as the "Delph photo", but with blazer on in the above one. Same shirt, same collar.

Now we've got Fabian Delph wearing the same clothes, with the same fit, as Sterling, and that other guy wearing the same clothes, coincidentally on "different" days.

Occam's razor ffs people.

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Is it? It's on the BBC. Again. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33571351

Yes, it is

Good detective work ....

If you zoom in, half his head is a darker shade of black.

At least it is on my phone. Isn't that sterling anyway?

Sterling wore grey jeans  for his so it's not his body being used

Edited by tonyh29

Â