Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Fair play Lambert I think all would admit on here, did it with Benteke when we least expected it. And now again with Fabian!

Hopefully now folk on here can stop hating on him. Which started creeping in to this forum the past month or two.

• Like 2

Fair play Lambert I think all would admit on here, did it with Benteke when we least expected it. And now again with Fabian!

Hopefully now folk on here can stop hating on him. Which started creeping in to this forum the past month or two.

He certainly had become a shitter player on here since it seemed he wasn't going to sign. He was excellent last season.

• Like 1

goodness. Unxpected. Hopefully a good boost for the side in the summer. Cynical hat on: fished around to see if anyone was interested, got little back so has decided to commit himself here?

Ah who cares. It's a good sign of commitment from him at last. The kind of act that can positively influence more signings!

A future captain at the club. Loyalty is so so rare then days and it just good to show he has the club at heart. It's been tough supporting this club so I have no doubt that it's been tough playing for it too. Hopefully the summer can see Randy find a decent buyer and we can all move forward.

Good work Paul Lambert and thank you Fabian for keeping the faith with The Villa!

Â