Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Nice to see that Fabian is more loyal than the fickle, revisionist supporters who have been talking him down this season.

My favourite player at the club, fantastic news and a real surprise. 

Me too I think he's been our best player for a year or more. 

there's no way he took a paycut,he'd be insane if he has.fair play to him but does he know something. i mean come on i love the villa but if spurs and redscouse after you why sign,4 1/2 years as well.somethings going on.

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 1

Great news for the club, at a time when we need every positive we can. Goes to show the faith the players seem to have in Lambert, with hm signing and Benteke previously. Hopefully with him focused now, and the signing and impact of Gil can push us on.

Great news. Should be made club captain once concrete Ron gets shipped out!

Yep, I expect this will happen. Great to see this, most players would jump ship. 

Looking ahead, I'm trying to determine what kind of lineup Lambert will go with now that Gil and Delph will both be starters.

4 in the back

Does he go with a diamond formation like

Sanchez

Gil                                  Weimann

Delph

Benteke

"I'm just proving there's still loyalty in football"

Looks like he's tied to a chair :D

I thought this too! My first thought was someones pointing a gun at is head. Looks like an Al-Qaeda hostage video!! :detect: .

• Like 1

He was only on 30k anyway. 

Interesting he said he thought he thinks the next few years will be "big" for Villa. Wonder if there was anything in that.

His wages were definitely in the 50's, it had been said many times that people were shocked by what he was on.

Â