Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I think Vlaar will leave on a free next year.

If he hasn't signed by January, this may be down to how far we have progressed as a team on and off the pitch.

Or after one last pay day at a champions league club?

Can't really get the pitchforks out for the club until we know where he ends up, no one begrudged Olof for joining juve and it'd be pretty hard to begrudge Ron if he did something similar, joins say QPR then of course it says something about us

If he hasn't signed by January, this may be down to how far we have progressed as a team on and off the pitch.

Can't really get the pitchforks out for the club until we know where he ends up, no one begrudged Olof for joining juve and it'd be pretty hard to begrudge Ron if he did something similar, joins say QPR then of course it says something about us

It'll be an absolute disgrace if we allow Vlaar to leave to a Championship team.

It'll be an absolute disgrace if we allow Vlaar to leave to a Championship team.

They'd be a conference team by then if the football league stick to their guns

• Like 2

IF  delph and vlaar re-sign. other than being amazing, I think it would be the first time ever I would be able to say I was 100% happy with EVERYTHING the club has done in a pre-season. an absolute full house. and with benteke coming back, I would feel like throwing a street party or something. things are really good at the moment and it is so nice. well done tom, well done paul. well done roy and well done the boys.

• Like 2

IF delph and vlaar re-sign. other than being amazing, I think it would be the first time ever I would be able to say I was 100% happy with EVERYTHING the club has done in a pre-season. an absolute full house. and with benteke coming back, I would feel like throwing a street party or something. things are really good at the moment and it is so nice. well done tom, well done paul. well done roy and well done the boys.

Agree with this totally. I am convinced delph will sign because he will not want to walk out on villa who helped him through injuries for nothing. I truly believe delph will leave for a bigger club but in doing so he will want villa to make a fair few quid in the process. Saying that we will have delph for acouple more seasons and the only thing imo that will keep delph here is if his form and development starts to decline.

IF  delph and vlaar re-sign. other than being amazing, I think it would be the first time ever I would be able to say I was 100% happy with EVERYTHING the club has done in a pre-season. an absolute full house. and with benteke coming back, I would feel like throwing a street party or something. things are really good at the moment and it is so nice. well done tom, well done paul. well done roy and well done the boys.

It's a hell of a lot better than the vast majority (myself included) were expecting as we finished last season!

IF delph and vlaar re-sign. other than being amazing, I think it would be the first time ever I would be able to say I was 100% happy with EVERYTHING the club has done in a pre-season. an absolute full house. and with benteke coming back, I would feel like throwing a street party or something. things are really good at the moment and it is so nice. well done tom, well done paul. well done roy and well done the boys.

Well done Randy?

• Like 3

Well done Randy?

Unless it turns out to be linked to new owners I guess you'd have to say it. Although I'd still keep in mind the amount we've spent compared to other teams.

Saying thanks to randy now after the last few years would be liking thanking heskey for the odd game he wasn't a complete disaster.

Well done Randy?

God forbid people from thinking that maybe our owner isn't Lucifer incarnate. 

Well done Randy?
Unless it turns out to be linked to new owners I guess you'd have to say it. Although I'd still keep in mind the amount we've spent compared to other teams.

Saying thanks to randy now after the last few years would be liking thanking heskey for the odd game he wasn't a complete disaster.

If Heskey came back tomorrow and banged two in past the arse I'd be thanking him.

• Like 1

Â