Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

For me he runs into dead ends and loses the ball, takes one touch to many and plays 50/50 balls to our players, he also does this in areas that hurt us.

He needs to stay with us to develop into a player who uses his undoubted on the ball skills, if he goes to a top 6 team his ability to lose the ball in dangerous areas will kill his career.

I think he will leave us and end up never achieving his full potential.

Or maybe a better manager could help him improve his game? He was told to play a different way for England and it worked. For us he is expected to do too much because of the lack of quality around him. IMO of course.

Perhaps he feels comfortable enough to "express himself" for us but not for England.... I do think hes got the potential to be a very good player but for me he still lacks the maturity he needs to become a real game changer, a cool calculated head. Maybe it is the players around him, i doubt it though.

As for Roy being a better manager........no way, look at England's formation in the world cup, the guys an idiot.

Edited by tinker

Any news regarding a new contract? I can't stand the thought of loosing him, now that he is playing so well. Please please get him signed up.

Indeed, that would be exceptionally shite.

Even his body language of late points to him wanting out . It's similar to the Downing saga . Remember when he confessed

his undying loyalty to Villa ? You all know the rest , and its no different with Delph , but take note Fabian . One swallow and all that .

Â