Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Like who? City, arsenal, Chelsea is a no IMO, spurs have all the midfielders already, utd he won't "be a utd player" what ever that means, Liverpool I think will be disappointing this year and will either get a foreign manager in or spunk a wedge of cash next summer, that leaves Everton as the only likely option

Whether of not the likes of Newcastle come in with £60k a week offers I don't know but I'd be gutted if we lost him to going sideways for more cash

• Like 1

The 24-year-old has been working closely with trainer Jamie Donald, who made sure the Villa Park favourite was in peak condition for the new season.

'I have been working really hard with a trainer called Jamie Reynolds and I seem to have benefited," said Delph in an interview with the Birmingham Mail.

Hats off to the daily mail proofreaders
  • Like 3

The 24-year-old has been working closely with trainer Jamie Donald, who made sure the Villa Park favourite was in peak condition for the new season.

'I have been working really hard with a trainer called Jamie Reynolds and I seem to have benefited," said Delph in an interview with the Birmingham Mail.

Hats off to the daily mail proofreaders

You wanna read the latest tosh artical in the lambert thread.

Has he got a new contract yet?

His strength training really shows in the game when he bounces off the floor after tackles by the Ya Ya Toures he plays against in CM.

He changes direction really quick too it helps him win a lot of fouls for us. Grealish should take note.

Maybe a bit of shooting training wouldn't go amiss either. He and Grealish should stay on after training working on long range shooting.

Â