Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Don't understand what people see in him, a few stepovers a game and the odd long shot on target.. 

Would like to see a midfield of

Westwood - Sanchez

--------- Gil -----------

When they're all up to speed/match fitness

Agreed. I'd rather go with the players who actually want to be here rather than the ones who blatantly lie and not want to be here.

When we've needed him he's got sent off or been not arsed.

We stuck by you fab, shame you don't have the decency to do the same to us.

Overall he wasn't that bad.  He played a great through ball for Benteke and made some good tackles early on...

...but his distribution (Benteke pass aside) is just poor.  Absolutely gifted Liverpool their second when we were well on top.  :(

In the 2nd half, apart from their 2nd goal which he should have done better with, the partnership of him and Sanchez worked ok for me.We certainly looked better when Cleverley and Westwood went off anyway.

Would start with the team that finished, but we desperately need more of a goal threat than Gabby or Weimann offer imho.

Meh, don't know why he stayed on and Westwood went off.  I'd of much rathered seen him go off for Gil and then take Gabby off for Bacuna to balance things out.

I think Westwood is still trying to build up match fitness?

If Plop actually are offering the best part of £8m for him, we should snap their hands off. Rarely scores, never assists, average tackler, dribbles but with no end product, doesn't want to be here. Take the money and run.

After today, they may have changed their minds.

Â