Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

If Spurs do make a bid then it may flush out those clubs who are looking to pick him up for nothing. £3m would be a joke and if that is the offer they have in mind I would give them the same reply as they would give us if we offered the same for Lennon or Townsend. Spurs seem to make their offers through the press as they did with Benteke to test our reaction. They seem to think we are desperate for any sort of money when one of our players wants away. I trust they will be proven wrong again.

£3m seems reasonable to me.

I know he only has 6 months left on his contract but he is an excellent player, england internationals shouldn't be that cheap, i'd feel robbed if we sold him for that much

He an okay player not never excellent. He is all left foot, he has no aerial presence, he cant tackle, he doesnt create anything and he very rarely scores. I think the fact that the rest of our midfield has been so crap makes him stand out more. He is nowhere near as good as Barry or Milner and never will be. We didnt lose when he was out injured so we dont miss him that much.

• Like 1

i was never sure on delph at first, his injuries and half arsed performances were questionable, but clearly the past few seasons hes been tremendous, which is just typical now that were going to lose him for nothing

villa clearly arent a big club anymore if we can keep hold of our players

If Spurs do make a bid then it may flush out those clubs who are looking to pick him up for nothing. £3m would be a joke and if that is the offer they have in mind I would give them the same reply as they would give us if we offered the same for Lennon or Townsend. Spurs seem to make their offers through the press as they did with Benteke to test our reaction. They seem to think we are desperate for any sort of money when one of our players wants away. I trust they will be proven wrong again.

£3m seems reasonable to me.

I know he only has 6 months left on his contract but he is an excellent player, england internationals shouldn't be that cheap, i'd feel robbed if we sold him for that much

He an okay player not never excellent. He is all left foot, he has no aerial presence, he cant tackle, he doesnt create anything and he very rarely scores. I think the fact that the rest of our midfield has been so crap makes him stand out more. He is nowhere near as good as Barry or Milner and never will be. We didnt lose when he was out injured so we dont miss him that much.

I agree with the no aerial presence, something we have really been missing until Sanchez came into the mid. Who by the way is fantastic in the air for a midfielder.

i was never sure on delph at first, his injuries and half arsed performances were questionable, but clearly the past few seasons hes been tremendous, which is just typical now that were going to lose him for nothing

villa clearly arent a big club anymore if we can keep hold of our players

Really??? Personally I see hardly any difference with him in the squad, to the point where he wouldn't be hard to replace. What makes me think this is either with Delph's performances or Lamberts system, fans can make there own mind up.

Â