Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

On 3/4/2016 at 17:19, BOF said:

HR are basically there to cover the company's ass from a legal POV.  Any help they give an employee is usually because of the first sentence I wrote.

"We really need HR's help on this", said no one ever. 

• Like 1

On 14/11/2015 at 17:13, Seat68 said:

Don't seem to be able to get rid of the quote bit, and as such can't quote Jimzk5, however:

Orienteering With Napalm Death. 

On 3 March 2016 at 20:02, Tegis said:

The arse-clenching feeling when you have a notification from limpid, expecting to get a bollocking and warning-points for posting a semi clad tit or something, But it turns out he just liked your post.

Interesting seeing who liked this. 

Bad boys and a rogue mod :)

When I need a smile I have some 'go to' videos that always cheer me up. This is one (headbutt 3:30 in)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

When and where my friend?

It started last Thursday, first episode is on the iplayer

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

I was reading the yoghurt knitter daily and found an ace video of a man doing magic with a tablet computer and a chimpanzee. it's ace. and is available here 

Video shows three chimpanzees in awe as Simon Pierro, the “iPad magician”, performs tricks with an iPad. The chimps hold the tablet with their feet and tap the screen with their hands, as they watch Pierro play magic tricks and make peanuts appear on the device

• Like 1

Deciding to take my car to the hotel for a staff function (and therefore not drinking).

I had just as much fun as the drunkards, wasn't involved in a fist-fight or spoken to by the local constabulary. I'm not banned from staying in that hotel and being sober, I was aware of all the pairing-off that happened that nobody else noticed. To top it off, I didn't have to sit on a coach for an hour at the end of the night with 70 drunk (and a small number of vomiting) colleagues.

Today has been a breeze for me while everyone else has been crawling around the office. 

• Like 1

Â