Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 MILLION  MORE MIGRANTS ON THE WAY. as we all know im a mail reader, and i know most on here hate the mail, and because of that some of the front pages put a smile on my face because i can imagine VT response. the bit in capitals was todays front page :D

• Like 2

13 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

I knew a public school kid.

When there was a fight, instead of chanting "fight! Fight! Fight!". They used to chant "Have a fight, see who's the best! Have a fight, see who's the best!" :crylaugh:

I earn more money than him now, so i win (only kidding).

We used to play public schools at Rugby when i was at school.

I have a vivid memory of one game where I did something to one of their players. Late tackle or punched him or something, I can't remember. Doesn't matter.

Anyway, he had long hair, and he flicked it over his shoulder, slapped me on the chest in the campest way imaginable and said, in a very posh accent "AND YOUR MOTHER!"

They nearly scored because our whole team pretty much erupted into laughter.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

1 MILLION  MORE MIGRANTS ON THE WAY. as we all know im a mail reader, and i know most on here hate the mail, and because of that some of the front pages put a smile on my face because i can imagine VT response. the bit in capitals was todays front page :D

Anyone would think that the mail had an agenda??? 

• Like 1

My cat.

He caught 3 rats last night, not particularly bigguns. He must have found a nest. Anyway I chucked the first one out the window.

Ten minutes later he trots in with another, this one was dead.

At 4am this morning another one appeared, croaking it's last breath from what I assume was a snapped neck.

Cats are great :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

My cat.

He caught 3 rats last night, not particularly bigguns. He must have found a nest. Anyway I chucked the first one out the window.

Ten minutes later he trots in with another, this one was dead.

At 4am this morning another one appeared, croaking it's last breath from what I assume was a snapped neck.

Cats are great :)

It would be even better if you could train them to dispose of the corpses tidily. 

1 MILLION  MORE MIGRANTS ON THE WAY. as we all know im a mail reader, and i know most on here hate the mail, and because of that some of the front pages put a smile on my face because i can imagine VT response. the bit in capitals was todays front page [emoji3]

I saw some Katie Hopkins thing doing the rounds yesterday where she was spouting some bile about how we should leave the EU because of Syrians are getting EU passports and coming here legally to use out nhs

The only thing worse than her was the number of people agreeing

Oh it's coming soon katie, you're spot on, all they have to do is claim asylum in the EU country they first landed in and then wait until they are eligible to claim residency...that would be after 10 years in Greece then...

Spending a few days with my folks.  That was fun as I don't see them as often as I should.  Then a surprise visit from my uncle who had in envelopes £120 of cash for each of us (brother and 2 sisters) as he knows things "can be tight after Christmas".  I said don't be silly but he forced it into my top pocket of my coat and then zipped it up.  He isn't made of money, but he is a lovely, lovely, man.   

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

It would be even better if you could train them to dispose of the corpses tidily. 

Yeah it'd be even more better if he just did it outside but no, he has to show us his trophies...

Vphe3dW.jpg

Edited by rjw63

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

they reckon they bring things back as presents for their owner, and a show of love.

Indeed they do. I just wish it was ten pound notes or the woman over the road's knickers

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

Â