Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

the picture my mate sent me of his black eye that he got from being hit in the face whilst over exuberantly celebrating with the leg of lamb i won at the meat raffle in the pub i was in saturday afternoon

one or two shandies were involved...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Wet as an otter's pocket at the thought of a new roses album. Bound to be a let down though.

Don't  be so sure . Some of Brown's solo stuff has been fantastic and he was the weak link . There's too much talent for it not to be good. It will just sound shit live .

Don't  be so sure . Some of Brown's solo stuff has been fantastic and he was the weak link . There's too much talent for it not to be good. It will just sound shit live .

I'm only expecting a let down because I'll be expecting so much after years of dreaming about it.

I'm only expecting a let down because I'll be expecting so much after years of dreaming about it.

Told a funny story by a friend yesterday.

He works in an office next to a couple of music producers who work with loads of foreign and Swedish artists, among them Kee Marcello from 80's poodle rockers Europe (Final countdown, Carrie, Rock the night)

Anyhow...

Kee was at a party with another rocker friend (who's name I didn't get) on a boat belonging to a famous Swedish magician/illusionist named Joe Labero (Las Vegas shows, TV e.t.c.) 

Labero is apparently known to be stingy with his money and on his boat he has a safe where he keeps his finer vines locked up for safe keeping. So Kee and the other 2 got drunk on cheaper vine. Now Kee can't sit still to save his life and spent all night fiddling with the nob on the safe. Finally Labero couldn't keep up with the rockers and wen't to bed.

Kee kept fiddling with the safe and presto! by some miracle it clicked open (this should not be possible) so Kee and the other guy promptly downed all of the expensive vine worth many £1000.

Then before they wen't to bed they tore of a piece of paper on which they scribbled "Hocus-Pocus" and put it in the safe and closed it again. :D

• Like 1

Â