Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Having a poo in a nightclub, especially when it's a no rush 20 mi ute special

Depends on the state of the toilets.

I had to have a dump in a Brussels nightclub called 'Roosters'. Toilets weren't the best. 

I ordered a little toy for my son off ebay (big ebay store) but order got cancelled as they said item was out of stock. I checked their store and they had already relisted it, at a higher price. I messages them saying that was really not cool and they replied saying if I leave them a negative feedback they'll take me to court for slander :crylaugh:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I hope you have left them negative feedback! :)

Unfortunately eBay doesn't allow leaving negative feedback for 7 days so I'll do it next week. They just said they're going to get their solicitor to draw up the papers tomorrow as they've got my name and address from the transaction. :lol:

Too funny. If they actually follow it through I'll post them online. Its gonna be one of those things that goes viral for sure!

On 26/02/2016 at 19:46, V01 said:

Filled the car before work and Diesel was cheaper than Petrol.

Welcome to Ireland :P j/k. Diesel is always cheaper here (we don't give it an extra carbon tax).  My local is currently €1.02 diesel & €1.13 petrol.  The fact diesel is nearly in double figures shall be my on topic contribution to this thread :)

Â