Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

45 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Farah are still very much going. Got a few shirts and tshirts of theirs

I see their stuff in TK Maxx all the time, I just genuinely have no idea what brands are cool any more so end up not buying anything, but if they get the Stevo seal of approval I might just purchase a t-shirt if it's less than 10 quid.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I see their stuff in TK Maxx all the time, I just genuinely have no idea what brands are cool any more so end up not buying anything, but if they get the Stevo seal of approval I might just purchase a t-shirt if it's less than 10 quid.

If you find a Farah t shirt for less than 10 quid let me know :D 

9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Tbh I thought it was Mo Farah's clothing range and it always surprised me that it's not all slim fit. 

Here’s Mo’s range in action 

Screenshot-2021-01-16-at-09.47.44.png

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I've always wondered if they call the guy on the right "brains" because he wears glasses. 

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The little guy is definitely trying a bit too hard

Oh definitely. I bet he has napoleon syndrome running right through him

57 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've always wondered if they call the guy on the right "brains" because he wears glasses. 

He's the worst offender imo

They look like those glasses that don't actually do anything, just plain glass, glasses as a fashion accessory, get them from somewhere like river Island 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He's the worst offender imo

They look like those glasses that don't actually do anything, just plain glass, glasses as a fashion accessory, get them from somewhere like river Island 

My daughter wears glasses she doesn't need.  She claims it for blue screen filtering, but I reckon it's as you say above in reality.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My daughter wears glasses she doesn't need.  She claims it for blue screen filtering, but I reckon it's as you say above in reality.

Just keep calling her speccy four eyes until she stops. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Just keep calling her speccy four eyes until she stops. 

It will make a change from the usual "stinky, stinky ploppy pants" for sure. 

• Like 1

the crap music VT keep linking to at least get 15 seconds for me to decide i don't like it ... those 4 get 1 second for me to draw the same conclusion :P

I accept its it's an age thing , I made my snapshot based on nothing more than the tattoos 

On 12/05/2021 at 09:14, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Anyone remember "Farah" trousers for school.  Middle 80's in Brum?

Had a little yellow label.  

1989, Burtons Menswear, High St Birmingham. A 15 year old me was employed at the princely sum of £11 per Saturday to do nothing but sell Farah trousers. About three years after the two school terms where they were cool. 

Took them 11 months to work out I'd not sold a pair - mostly because the floor manager made me do his stock takes every Saturday instead of being on the shop floor.

• Like 1

On 13/05/2021 at 09:20, Genie said:

Based on the supposition that the blokes in the black and the white shirts are 5' 10" then the geezer in the cream shirt can only be 5' 7" at most. With most girls out on the lash/tap wearing heels then he could be going home alone....that is if he is into girls.

So he is probably the first to start a fight. 

Or not.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Not sure which thread, this or the things that piss you off, nah definitely this one, my daughter has got engaged tonight absolutely happy for her.

I do feel old now though

Congrats Mate! Did he come and seek your approval beforehand? 😂

Â