Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I don’t want to brag but I’ve had two very enjoyable shits today and I didn’t need to wipe for either.

Although I had two enjoyable and satisfying shits I had an Andy Dwyer situation. 
andy_dwyer_from_parks_and_recreation_is_

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I don’t want to brag but I’ve had two very enjoyable shits today and I didn’t need to wipe for either.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I assumed you wiped at least once to check, or can you just sense you don't need to?

30 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

I knew a few on here would be jealous.

11 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I assumed you wiped at least once to check, or can you just sense you don't need to?

Oh yeah, definitely had to wipe once to know, but nice feeling knowing it wasn’t needed.

I couldn’t believe my luck on the second round. Hopefully I’m on a streak...so to speak.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I knew a few on here would be jealous.

Oh yeah, definitely had to wipe once to know, but nice feeling knowing it wasn’t needed.

I couldn’t believe my luck on the second round. Hopefully I’m on a streak...so to speak.

I'm pretty certain that a streak will find it's way into this situation somehow. 

• Like 1

When a dumbass blows your doors off on the Interstate going way over the speed limit and then you come upon them a couple miles later and they have been pulled over by the cops.😀 

Edited by Big Salad
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

When a dumbass blows your doors off on the Interstate going way over the speed limit and then you come upon them a couple miles later and they have been pulled over by the cops.😀 

iTALIAN-1575769555.jpg

• Haha 2

On 03/05/2021 at 19:30, Paddywhack said:

It's nice to be able to put the unused piece of paper back on top of the loo roll for the next person. Doing your bit for the environment.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

You've just reminded me. I was sat on the bog early one morning last week and there was a load of loo roll on the floor in front of me. I assumed my two year old had been unravelling it again so used a bit of it to blow my nose and used the rest on wiping.

Later that night, my wife apologised for forgetting to finish clearing up the wee my son had done on the bathroom floor. She'd put a load of paper on it and was going to come back to it when he was bathed and in bed, but forgot about it.

So it turns out some toilet paper can dry out and become re-usable. 

And if you’d have done that (deferred the final cleaning) you’d have been labelled a lazy so-and-so who does nothing etc etc.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

"Have a look at this! Have a look at this! It's an absolutely superb prize. Have a look at it. Watch it."

Who needs a car, caravan or speedboat anyway? 
A selection of clothes from BHS will be a dream come true.

• Haha 3

Just now, Genie said:

Who needs a car, caravan or speedboat anyway? 
A selection of clothes from BHS will be a dream come true.

It's the way Bowen tried to sell it that tickles me.

• Haha 1

The little fella looked close to tears! :D 

He was dreaming of half ownership of a speedboat or 50% of an Austin Metro. 

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

He's smallerer than both the "child" models 🤣 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I always wondered how they decided who got the fitted kitchen. 

Â