Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Collected a parcel from my next door neighbour just now. She (late 30s, blonde buxom milf and very pretty) opens the door in trackie bottoms and vest top, apologises for her outfit as she's decorating. She then bends forward to pick up my parcel and its all i can do not to reach out and catch them before they fall out ! She took her time picking it up too....

I think i said thanks for taking in my package but it probably sounded more like "flibble wibble dribble !" or some other gibberish 😜

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Collected a parcel from my next door neighbour just now. She (late 30s, blonde buxom milf and very pretty) opens the door in trackie bottoms and vest top, apologises for her outfit as she's decorating. She then bends forward to pick up my parcel and its all i can do not to reach out and catch them before they fall out ! She took her time picking it up too....

I think i said thanks for taking in my package but it probably sounded more like "flibble wibble dribble !" or some other gibberish 😜

Pics of GTFO 

• Haha 1

Sorry boys but it was one of those slow motion moments in life, meaning i didn't think quickly enough to grab my phone.....if that makes any sense ?

No consolation i know.....

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Carry on...

IteAH7A.gif

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I once bought something off gumtree locally and when I got there the door was answered by this absolutely stunning Eastern European woman in just a tiny, silk night dress. I was like 

Happy Man City GIF by BT Sport

She was in the process of inviting me in when he boyfriend came home and took over :angry: 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Sorry boys but it was one of those slow motion moments in life, meaning i didn't think quickly enough to grab my phone.....if that makes any sense ?

No consolation i know.....

Surely there is nothing wrong with taking surreptitious photos of your attractive female neighbour and posting them on a website? Surely that's it's main function?

• Haha 1

Got tomorrow off work. Simple pleasure but nice to be relaxing on a Thursday night and not having to work tomorrow

Last day of last years holiday allocation. Still got 6 weeks of this years to take before Christmas. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mottaloo said:

happy kenneth williams GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 19/05/2021 at 00:19, sidcow said:

We absolutely wanted no first dance. Categorically, so we didn't choose one. 

But unbeknown to us people were pressing the DJ to do one, and so we were called forward to do one, only for the DJ to play Jennifer bloody Rush, The Power of Love. 

There is a video somewhere of me turning to camera half way through the dance and putting my fingers down my throat. 

Big life lesson, pick your own tune.  I would have gone for Love Shack or something as first dance. 

Not for first dance, but when we were putting together mix CD's to play at the reception I tried to sneak this in there, but my wife wasn't having it.   I told her it would give people a laugh who happened to hear the lyrics but I had to back down.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Not for first dance, but when we were putting together mix CD's to play at the reception I tried to sneak this in there, but my wife wasn't having it.   I told her it would give people a laugh who happened to hear the lyrics but I had to back down.

This would be another good one: 

• Like 1

I inadvertently made an engaged couple change the song for their first dance. They were keeping it a secret (as couples seem to do these days) and this prompted a chat about what it could be while we were all out one night. 

I basically said (sort of jokingly) “Well as long as you’re not having “X” cos that’s pretty obvious and cliched.”

After they had their first dance they told me they’d changed their choice after my fairly glib comment. I felt appropriately guilty.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Xela said:

Got tomorrow off work. Simple pleasure but nice to be relaxing on a Thursday night and not having to work tomorrow

Last day of last years holiday allocation. Still got 6 weeks of this years to take before Christmas. 

Not the way to view it, you legally have 2 years to take last years holidays owed. Keep them in the bank. Count this years allocation first.

I've been asked to report the state of my holidays today and thats the way I've been told to do it

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

you legally have 2 years to take last years holidays owed

Really?  What my co. does is allow you to carry over max 5 days, in exceptional circumstances, and they must be taken in the first 3 months of the year. I’d be amazed if they were breaking the law in imposing that restriction- what with being unionised etc.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I inadvertently made an engaged couple change the song for their first dance. They were keeping it a secret (as couples seem to do these days) and this prompted a chat about what it could be while we were all out one night. 

I basically said (sort of jokingly) “Well as long as you’re not having “X” cos that’s pretty obvious and cliched.”

After they had their first dance they told me they’d changed their choice after my fairly glib comment. I felt appropriately guilty.

Well it sounds like you probably did them a favour. They should be grateful. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blandy said:

Really?  What my co. does is allow you to carry over max 5 days, in exceptional circumstances, and they must be taken in the first 3 months of the year. I’d be amazed if they were breaking the law in imposing that restriction- what with being unionised etc.

It’s pretty strict where I am, you can carry over 2 or 3 days as long as you take them early Jan, with your managers agreement.

Last year we were told we had to take half our holiday allocation by the midpoint of the year (due to nobody going anywhere and likely to all want to have December off).

I was lucky as I got away for 2 weeks in Feb before the shit hit the fan so it didn’t really impact me.

Edited by Genie

23 minutes ago, blandy said:

This was specifically to do with last year

Â