Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Took my bicycle out for a ride around the Back Cove and up to Eastern Promenade Park to watch the sailboats cruise around Casco Bay. Perfect summer day with low humidity and tons of sun. Admired a tanned young lady out for a run with a long pony tail that bounced left and right as she ran. **** fantastique.

Most are focused on the up and down bouncing of the tail-end, and not the side-to-side pony tail motion. That's quite a unique appreciation, I like it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

Took my bicycle out for a ride around the Back Cove and up to Eastern Promenade Park to watch the sailboats cruise around Casco Bay. Perfect summer day with low humidity and tons of sun. Admired a tanned young lady out for a run with a long pony tail that bounced left and right as she ran. **** fantastique.

You was watching completely the wrong thing(s) bouncing left and right. 

10 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You was watching completely the wrong thing(s) bouncing left and right. 

Not true. I enjoyed the hair AND the ass. Tits are one of the last things I check unless they're watermelons. : )

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

Fresh bedsheets 

/getting old

Literally just changed mine 20 minutes ago and about to shower then go to bed. Missus is already in bed stealing the freshness but yeah. Fresh sheets is one of life's most satisfying things. Amen!

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, turvontour said:

That cricket match! I'm struggling to think of a better England sporting event, where we ended up winning. In recent history anyway.

Rugby WC Final 2003 is comparable - drop goal to win it late. 

Talk about fine margins in both!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have watched many short documentaries on the internet that lead me to believe that post people will willingly have sex with the property owner. 

Are you hoping you've got the racist old guy transferred to your street?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

My old racist postman, who usually gives our mail to the wrong house, has been replaced by a young, good looking lady postman.

For another thread, he's on a fortnights holiday and will be back soon

Â