Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

35 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Finally got my Christmas tree up, feeling a bit more festive now.

79086460_10157010063971917_7600084010550689792_n.jpg

Makes me feel all festive and to sing Carol's.  Oh Come All Ye Faithfull springs to mind for reasons I can't quite put my finger on. 

• Haha 1

I'm about to have more than one day in a week off for the first time almost five months. Three days in total, two of which will be traveling to family and friends. Which leaves tonight and all day tomorrow to get **** up and be really lazy. 

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Tucking into a cider at the moment. Just took a few puffs of something called Cheese Cookies. About to order some Indian food delivery. This place Hi Bombay makes really good chicken tikka masala. I'll also get some garlic naan. $33 with tip though...ouch.

Edited by maqroll

My daughter isn't a huge drinker, maybe a glass of disarano once a month. She had a cocktail night with one of her friends last night and has been updating me via WhatsApp her increasing drunken stupour. Her message this morning. "I just threw up". I am kind of proud of her but know now she won't have another drink as a result for about a year. 

3 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Pyjamas.  Not worn them since I was about 12 but got given some as a present (**** knows why) and they feel great.

You must have hit that age where no one has the slightest idea what to buy for you. 

This happened to me in the same year when my barber asked if I wanted the wild hair's on my eyebrows to be tamed. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Pyjamas.  Not worn them since I was about 12 but got given some as a present (**** knows why) and they feel great.

Haha. I said the same to my wife last night. Have been a boxers to be bed guy for 20 + years. I wore some 2 nights running now and think I’ve been missing out 

• Like 1

Â