Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he has been signed a contract why has he not signed it?

I cannot understand why we have let another player go into the last year on his contract.

It does appear a bit like an "Everything Must Go Sale" at Villa Park at the moment.

He should be our next captain but not until he signs a new contract. We need some good news his signing a contract that reflects his current status at the club would be that make it happen Villa! 

I cannot understand why we have let another player go into the last year on his contract.

It does appear a bit like an "Everything Must Go Sale" at Villa Park at the moment.

He should be our next captain but not until he signs a new contract. We need some good news his signing a contract that reflects his current status at the club would be that make it happen Villa! 

You can't make him sign a contract if he doesn't want to. Maybe he wants to move next season as a free agent.

You can't make him sign a contract if he doesn't want to. Maybe he wants to move next season as a free agent.

Or we could make him an offer he can't refuse given he is such a key part of our defence now. 

Bill Howell tweeting that Clark will be signing a new deal.  Not sure he has any contacts at the club any more, but he does cover the Baggies.  I hope he's right.

bill_howell_bigger.jpg

Those asking about Ciaran Clark from #avfc to #wba. Will be signing a new deal at Villa. Pulis still looking at deal for #qpr Steven Caulker

Looks like we might have already done so? 

Bill Howell tweeting that Clark will be signing a new deal.  Not sure he has any contacts at the club any more, but he does cover the Baggies.  I hope he's right.

bill_howell_bigger.jpg

Those asking about Ciaran Clark from #avfc to #wba. Will be signing a new deal at Villa. Pulis still looking at deal for #qpr Steven Caulker

Pat Murphy understands Albion are closing in on Ciaran Clark- a completely different player.

bill_howell_bigger.jpg

Pat Murphy understands Albion are closing in on Ciaran Clark- a completely different player.

I understand that Pat Murphy is an Albiyun loving cockwomble who knows nothing 

• Like 1

To me Clark's weakness was always his heading and aerial work. This season though his heading has been phenomenal. Nothing in the air gets past him.

Love his brutal tackling too. He's going to put someone in a coma one day.

With a bit of luck it'll be Fabian Delph :-)

Fixed

Ciaran is definetly not leaving villa... Would never move to the boggies either so ignore that attention seeking idiot murphy. I am actually itk on this one... Do I get a special badge or anything?

yes.

I love Clark, shown himself to be a good player recently and I am sure he's fully committed to Villa. He's one of the very last players I'd want to see leave.

Get rid of Senderos and keep Baker, he's a good 4th choice for now. Donacien can be 5th choice for the time being unless we identify someone else, he's looked promising in pre-season and we can utilise him at RB if needed (same with Richards, I guess if Hutton/Bacuna pick up injuries).

Â