Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

O'Neill has preferred O'Shea(god knows why), Wilson and Keogh ahead of him and before that Trappatoni preferred St.Ledger who never let Ireland down and Dunne and O'Shea

as O'Neill is clueless I expect him to not play an in form Premier League defender in Clark ahead of O'Shea and Keogh

Well there is no way you would drop O'Shea for his experience, Keogh had a great game in Glasgow a few months back, the back 4 on one team in training this week has been Coleman, JOS, Clark and Wilson so you may be wrong.

I fully agree that Clark should be starting by the way

I would drop O'Shea on account of the fact his legs went 4 years ago, he has never been a natural centre back, and he is terrible.

• Like 3

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Neill has preferred O'Shea(god knows why), Wilson and Keogh ahead of him and before that Trappatoni preferred St.Ledger who never let Ireland down and Dunne and O'Shea

as O'Neill is clueless I expect him to not play an in form Premier League defender in Clark ahead of O'Shea and Keogh

Well there is no way you would drop O'Shea for his experience, Keogh had a great game in Glasgow a few months back, the back 4 on one team in training this week has been Coleman, JOS, Clark and Wilson so you may be wrong.

I fully agree that Clark should be starting by the way

I would drop O'Shea on account of the fact his legs went 4 years ago, he has never been a natural centre back, and he is terrible.

JOS has never been poor for ireland, always puts in a good shift, most players that put on that red and white of sunderland end up looking a poor player.

I would have Clark and Wilson together. After what Gabby did to O'Shea I dread what Milik and Lewandowski will do to him

Wilson! Would you give over, it will be JOS and one from Keogh or Clark, Wilson may start LB.

How did that go? ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â