The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 hours ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

I don't want to get my hopes up, I will wait till the transfer window shuts to celebrate. 

I’ve never understood this ?....I DO want to get my hopes up......it’s having them smashed into a million tiny pieces I don’t want.

So I will celebrate Grealish staying, and us winning the League, now..then when reality kicks in at least I’ll have glimpsed contentment!?

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, terrytini said:

I’ve never understood this ?....I DO want to get my hopes up......it’s having them smashed into a million tiny pieces I don’t want.

So I will celebrate Grealish staying, and us winning the League, now..then when reality kicks in at least I’ll have glimpsed contentment!?

It's better to have loved and lost........ 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, terrytini said:

You know what? I've never actually looked at it like that before! Cheers for the insight!

• Like 1

(Liverpool FC correspondent for goal.com  - formerly of the Liverpool ECHO)

Whether or not it's true or relevant - the statement "LFC wanted to see Grealish moved on" kind of inadvertently sums up FFP in a nutshell.

9 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

(Liverpool FC correspondent for goal.com  - formerly of the Liverpool ECHO)

Whether or not it's true or relevant - the statement "LFC wanted to see Grealish moved on" kind of inadvertently sums up FFP in a nutshell.

Not really, They probably just wanted to be assured that he played enough, so the development would continue and not beeing blocked because of Grealish. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Not really, They probably just wanted to be assured that he played enough, so the development would continue and not beeing blocked because of Grealish. 

Exactly, I've no idea how Marv managed to link this to FFP. 

7 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Exactly, I've no idea how Marv managed to link this to FFP. 

I think VM was alluding to the fact that LFC and everyone else thought we would have to sell Grealish due to the FFP black hole in our accounts.

The fact that Jack's still here has surprised a lot of people, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by August 9th.

3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

So does that mean Jack isn't being moved on?

It doesn’t, as Liverpool themselves don’t whats going on. They just want to know whats the best for their player. But we can’t read much into that as it stands it seems he isn’t going but you can’t know what Levy is going to do.

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Plop have a point, not like Bruce would dare have two attack minded players on the pitch at once

Huh?

May i remind you of the Bruce bible...

Bruce ball tactic 2 (If losing after 70mins) ..........

• Like 1

I remember the internal memo's between Arsenal and Liverpool that leaked to the press when this whole FFP scam was cooked up. Just thought it funny that LFC were waiting for Villa to sell a player that had nothing to do with Liverpool whatsoever.

I have no idea, like the rest of us, whether Grealish is staying or going.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villabromsgrove said:

I think VM was alluding to the fact that LFC and everyone else thought we would have to sell Grealish due to the FFP black hole in our accounts.

The fact that Jack's still here has surprised a lot of people, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone by August 9th.

How is that a fact?

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Plop have a point, not like Bruce would dare have two attack minded players on the pitch at once

I must have imagined us lining up with Grealish, Hourihane, Adomah, Snodgrass and Grabban all those times last season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deeps said:

Odd that he isn’t in any of these photos the club just put out. 

Think he will go on deadline day.  

He was part of the photoshoot though. Go to the official website and click on squads. Then each individual player has their own photo on their profile.

Grealish%20profile%2018-19.ashx?as=0&h=1

Â