The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

12 hours ago, Nigel said:

Where?

Ive been on a few sites and one of their main guys said it was off this morning(main as if most fully accept its dead now)

There was a resurrection a few hours back but it turns out its just a chancer (Well would you believe it?).

This is what I have seen as well. Talks are off as Levy wouldnt pay the price before the take over.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Spurs ITKs know as much as Villa ITKs

Absolutely **** all.

In the vast majority of cases, yes you are correct, but it stands to reason that 'some people' associated with the player, agents, managers, chairmen, directors, legal team, must be ITK. Of course it is deeply unprofessional and possibly even a sackable offence to share knowledge of how a transfer is progressing, but any one of the above mentioned can have any number of good reasons for doing so. It's not ALL guff.

I can't believe the overt tapping up by the London media mafia that's going on regarding Jack. If he goes I hope Everton or Burnely snap him up. Spurs can get tae ****, words removed in my book for the way they're going about this. 

*Still not going anywhere FYI.

Edited by Hoof hearted
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

I can't believe the overt tapping up by the London media mafia that's going on regarding Jack. If he goes I hope Everton or Burnely snap him up. Spurs can get tae ****, words removed in my book for the way they're going about this. 

*Still not going anywhere FYI.

Still confident? If you're wrong you know what will happen!!

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Half the people on here were using the excuse that 10 days before a season starts was madness to replace Bruce.  The same people are now okay with Grealish going 5 days before start of league because he is to good for the league.

But but.. they are the experts that know it all. Didn't you know this.

It is hilarious that suddenly we could lose our best player and product to emerge in the last 25 years but it's now justified and all okay though.

Utter madness some if the sh*te that has been spouted in here this morning.

• Like 2

This "London media" conspiracy that you are all talking about is a bit bizarre. The Times are reporting it, it's quite possibly true. I personally think this is a poor choice and if the owners are behind it, it's quite possible it's because they simply have not watched us and do not get how big he is. £20m is peanuts in this market unless we desperately need to sell. It will set us back a season at least if we sell and we won't be able to buy anybody decent to replace him.

3 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

This "London media" conspiracy that you are all talking about is a bit bizarre. The Times are reporting it, it's quite possibly true. I personally think this is a poor choice and if the owners are behind it, it's quite possible it's because they simply have not watched us and do not get how big he is. £20m is peanuts in this market unless we desperately need to sell. It will set us back a season at least if we sell and we won't be able to buy anybody decent to replace him.

James Nursery was shocking with his reporting about Spurs getting him.  He have virtually packed Grealishs suit case for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deeps said:

Sky reporting him going now too. Talks are back on. Spurs will get their man. 

I've just been watching sky sports news. Even done a whole section on Spurs but not a mention of Grealish. 

Edit

Aagghh. Switched over for a second of cricket and returned to SSN to see them showing a Grealish montage but missed the first but assume it was about Spuds. 

Edited by sidcow

25 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yep, go to Spurs and automatically put Erikson on the bench cause Jack has arrived. 

Pleeaassee!

Sissoko - Dele Alli - Winks - Onomah - Dembele - Moura - Nkoudo - Lamela - Son and Erikson.

Yeah, I reckon he makes the first team myself. Not a 1 man midfield is it? 5 normally. Dembele is no spring chicken either. Wanyama or Dier in the holding role

I hope he doesn't and all that obviously.

Surprised you don't rate him Rigo ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

All of the shit rags like the Mirror and Talk Sport reckon he's on his way.  You know, the same ones that said Henry to Villa was a sure thing.

Perhaps we should have a poll if the fans want him to stay?

Owners might change their minds about selling him if the fans want him to stay... :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Perhaps we should have a poll if the fans want him to stay?

Owners might change their minds about selling him if the fans want him to stay... :rolleyes:

Well it only took Brucies media buddies to stop Henry being appointed (apparantly) so if the owners took note of that then I am sure they would of what you suggest SNE.

• Like 1

I'd be very disappointed in Jack if he's trying to force the move to be honest. There's no mention that he is of course, but I can't help but feel he would like to go.

Edited by PieFacE

Â