The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

31 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

What are you talking about? They aren't asking us to sell Grealish. They just don't want to loan their player to a club that won't play him, so they are waiting to hear if Grealish will be sold or not. That is completely fair. 

Its called self interest.....can't blame them for that, but equally they can't blame us for employing the same stance.

It seems there are so many conflicting stories on whether Jack is going of not.

Levy will leave it until the last minute, but will have to pay market value....he will resist that for as long as he can.

However.....we have a season to prepare for.

We have to stop dancing to the tune of other clubs.....We have to be known moving forward for being hard nosed......on and off the pitch.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, TRO said:

It seems there are so many conflicting stories on whether Jack is going of not

No there isn't. There is a statement from Bruce saying no one is for sale. That is the only fact. 

Then there is London journalists causing trouble and twitter nonsense. 

The only fact is what Bruce has said. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

That's the badger, ta Gentleman.  Yeah, all marketing had to do was leave Delph out of that pic and it all would have been fine (cringe-factor aside, obvs.), but front centre and with the captain's armband when everyone was already resigned to his departure... yeesh.

Could have done with leaving Benteke out too

24 minutes ago, sidcow said:

No there isn't. There is a statement from Bruce saying no one is for sale. That is the only fact. 

Then there is London journalists causing trouble and twitter nonsense. 

The only fact is what Bruce has said. 

Until the window shuts, that's a claim, not a fact. 

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Until the window shuts, that's a claim, not a fact. 

It's a fact that it was stated. There has been no other source quoting any individual or source.  Just "we understand" or "sources state" i.e. made up rubbish. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's a fact that it was stated. There has been no other source quoting any individual or source.  Just "we understand" or "sources state" i.e. made up rubbish. 

Yes it was stated, but if i stated that i had a 2 foot penis it wouldn't make it a fact. 

We may no longer need to sell him, but this is football, that doesn't mean he won't be sold.

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I was told weeks ago (by someone within the club) that Grealish was not leaving.

I will stand by this and remain adamant that Jack is going nowhere.

I'm counting on you, Rigo. If he goes I want the name of your source, kapish ?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I was told weeks ago (by someone within the club) that Grealish was not leaving.

I will stand by this and remain adamant that Jack is going nowhere.

But a couple of weeks ago we were on the verge of going bust, and even our manager said that everyone was for sale. 

If it wasn't for the takeover Jack was gone. 

21 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I'm counting on you, Rigo. If he goes I want the name of your source, kapish ?

I reckon it was Doris, rumour has it she is a right old gossip monger. Although she holds the title of tea lady, really she is pulling all the strings behind the scenes with her whispers, a bit like Littlefinger in Game of Thrones.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Pretty sure it's a Tim Sherwood quote, but to use it in our branding, in a font reminiscent of crayon, just reeks of the ineptitude that our club displayed top to bottom in that era.

If you're a big club, you don't need to tell everyone you're a big club.

Man City are advertising tickets for home games on Irish radio at the moment. Would a big club need to that?

avfctransfertweet seems to be doing a great job of trying to sell him ?

so much bullshit floating about, the aurier tweet today screams zaha is on his way (which might be a good thing for us and for jack, if he does go it cant be to play on the wing)

30 minutes ago, deeps said:

Spurs top ITK said talks are on. He will go. 

I am sure there is no such thing, though apparently the Spurs top ITK the other day said Jack doesnt want to join

Â