The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 hours ago, Rob182 said:

But there’s a difference between spreading a transfer fee thinly and spending it wisely. Look at how other clubs have successfully reinvested in their squads in recent years. Southampton under Poch being one of the best examples.

That £70m wouldn’t necessary need to be spent on numerous £3m players like we had to do under Lerner & Lambert. I believe that Dr X’s ambition is such that, FFP permitting, we would be spending generous amounts on players, like we have done since Dr X arrived, so it would be a case of complimenting the squad with more £20m-£30m players, if we could sell our vision (or, dare I say it, Villa Engine) to them. We’d just need to ensure that the money was spent wisely, and not splashed on McCormacks.

While you make some good and understandable points, I'll stick with my sentiments.

Spending 10m on N'Zogbia was probably the equivalent of spending 20-30m nowadays.

I like Jack. You can take your money and stick it!

27 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Best attacking midfielder in the division.

Wolves would probably argue that but no doubt he has transformed us. 

Edit: Actually Jota is more of a forward so you're probably right. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Worked very hard, showed good ability on the ball, his weight and selection of pass is excellent. Glad he got a goal and very unlucky not to have a pen. Very close to a second yellow for arguing with the ref though and needs to watch that when on a yellow already. 

It appears that Jack has developed from a teenager to a man. I recall that tradition and know that it helped me tremendously. Obviously, not as well as it as for Jack.

Keep it up Jack and take this form into the Premier League with you.

Â