The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If he keeps improving the way he is we will probably struggle to keep him in the summer. 

I doubt that if we go up ourselves, then if so it's PL prices.

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Will we ****.

We need to be sensible here and look at the landscape. £30m minimum.

:)

And the rest.

If we make it back up I would slap a £70m price tag on his head. Just cause we can :D

I want 150 million for him plus Ronaldo or no deal, he staya st Villa.

That was tongue in cheek, but in todays current transfer climate, I would think 50 million would be good starting point if any one wanted to buy.

At the moment we need him. That's all that matters.

44 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

£70M, £50M?!?!

Say wha?

He hasn't scored a goal this season has he?

Don't get me wrong, he's been excellent over the past 4 or 5 games but let's not get too carried away

Amazing how carried away our fans get when a player is excelling in the CHAMPIONSHIP! 

At the moment I doubt any club would pay more than 15M for him. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Amazing how carried away our fans get when a player is excelling in the CHAMPIONSHIP! 

At the moment I doubt any club would pay more than 15M for him. 

Nobody is saying they would. Instead of assuming, read what is actually written. 

52 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

£70M, £50M?!?!

Say wha?

He hasn't scored a goal this season has he?

Don't get me wrong, he's been excellent over the past 4 or 5 games but let's not get too carried away

70m is the new 15m, so it isn’t unreasonable.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Talk of him being worth figures such as 50m or 70m. I think this is getting carried away. 

Again that's not what anyone has said. 

I can't speak for others but what I'm essentially saying is I wouldn't sell him for any price anyone would be willing to pay right now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Again that's not what anyone has said. 

I can't speak for others but what I'm essentially saying is I wouldn't sell him for any price anyone would be willing to pay right now. 

There's been mention of 30M, 50M and 70M. 

I may be totally off the mark. But I reckon if a 20M pound bid came in for him in the summer the club would accept it. 

Edit: hang on a minute. Any price???

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

There's been mention of 30M, 50M and 70M. 

I may be totally off the mark. But I reckon if a 20M pound bid came in for him in the summer the club would accept it. 

Edit: hang on a minute. Any price???

You're making this difficult. 

I can only repeat myself - nobody is actually expecting a club to pay those outrageous prices. 

I wouldn't accept a bid that any club was WILLING to pay. Which obviously WOULDN'T be £70m. I wouldn't accept £20m no, but you're right that I can't control what the club might do. 

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

You're making this difficult. 

I can only repeat myself - nobody is actually expecting a club to pay those outrageous prices. 

I wouldn't accept a bid that any club was WILLING to pay. Which obviously WOULDN'T be £70m. I wouldn't accept £20m no, but you're right that I can't control what the club might do. 

You're making it difficult for yourself. I never said anybody is expecting a club to pay those prices. I said fans were getting carried mentioning his worth of those amounts. Not your post but others. 

What are you struggling with here? 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You're making it difficult for yourself. I never said anybody is expecting a club to pay those prices. I said fans were getting carried mentioning his worth of those amounts. Not your post but others. 

What are you struggling with here? 

Quote the posts then and let's see who actually thinks he's worth £70m. 

My struggle is that you've made it up. 

18 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Quote the posts then and let's see who actually thinks he's worth £70m. 

My struggle is that you've made it up. 

Do we really have to do this?  I based the 70M on the below which I took to mean thats what you felt he is worth?  You later said that you wouldn't sell him for anything a club was prepared to pay ( or something allow those lines). So I don't know what you think he is worth as every conversation with you on here seems to have to be so literal. So until you use the actual words 'I think he is worth'.  Nobody will ever know your thoughts on is.

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I wouldn't sell him for £70m based on what I see as his potential, not that I think somebody would pay it. 

So now thats out the way how about I take back everything I just said on this page and say this as a completely stand alone statement with no reference to any other post.

I think he is worth about 20 million at the moment.

He's 'worth' what somebody is willing to pay. 

However I will say this - people are in for a shock when we are back in the Premier League. André Ayew went for £18m yesterday, a player like Jack has to be worth double that at least, has to be. 

That's the closest you're getting from me as to a valuation. 

18 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Do we really have to do this?  I based the 70M on the below which I took to mean thats what you felt he is worth?  You later said that you wouldn't sell him for anything a club was prepared to pay ( or something allow those lines). So I don't know what you think he is worth as every conversation with you on here seems to have to be so literal. So until you use the actual words 'I think he is worth'.  Nobody will ever know your thoughts on is.

So now thats out the way how about I take back everything I just said on this page and say this as a completely stand alone statement with no reference to any other post.

I think he is worth about 20 million at the moment.

The problem with opinions is.....you always get someone who disagree's.

Its so nauseating.:D

The really funny bit is, its usually the same ones.......PM me and i will lend you my Rhinoceros skin suit.

ps just write for effect, its much easier.....now I am double joking.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â