The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Don't like his constant moaning, always got a face on him or throwing his arms around should somebody not give him the ball. Billy big balls stuff isn't what we need right now, I know he wants the ball but it isn't ALWAYS about you, pal. 

• Like 1

He is lost without players of the quality of Benteke and D**ph in the final third I'm afraid.

Look back to last 6 weeks of last season and how many goals all three were involved in...semi final, Everton at home etc.

Still he is only 20 mind (well that's the response I got when I dared to question Baba Rahman and that Mats Daehli bloke in other threads...)

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Never understood the hype

I get the hype because I think he has talent. However, we've seen time and time again that talent isn't enough. You've got to have the right stuff mentally, the drive and determination and all those things to succeed and I increasingly worry that he doesn't have those. A spell out of the team may do him good at the moment. 

Barkley vs Grealish = man vs boy 

hopefully he can fulfill his obvious talent. So far juries out whether he can. If he wants it enough then Garde will hopefully mould him into the player we hope he can be. 

1 minute ago, Arj Guy said:

Blimey Barkley is only a year older than Grealish. Unfortunately he is on another level compared to Jack just like Everton's entire squad compared to ours is.

Nearer 2 than one. Grealish born september 1995 Barkley december 93

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Nearer 2 than one. Grealish born september 1995 Barkley december 93

Excuses TBH, Grealish believes his own propaganda and needs an extended spell in the reserves.

1 hour ago, Arj Guy said:

Blimey Barkley is only a year older than Grealish. Unfortunately he is on another level compared to Jack just like Everton's entire squad compared to ours is.

.....and there lies the story of our academy....total hype.

Their players have substance and backbone.....ours are just flimsy show ponies.

Edited by TRO

Â