The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

On a Monday during the school holidays? 

Tells you what they see in him, the future generation of city fans 

Mainly City fans in Manchester, too, apparently, so we’ll see how many turn up for him. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Imagine the feeling of winning even one trophy for your boyhood club, the vibes from the crowd would get into your veins and would be unmatchable IMO.

I wouldn't give that up for anything. Jack has either given it up for the glamour, or was never that big a Villa fan in the first place. Neither I would forgive after the words he has spoken about us tbh.

8 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Imagine the feeling of winning even one trophy for your boyhood club, the vibes from the crowd would get into your veins and would be unmatchable IMO.

I wouldn't give that up for anything. Jack has either given it up for the glamour, or was never that big a Villa fan in the first place. Neither I would forgive after the words he has spoken about us tbh.

Just like Alan Shearer when he joined Newcastle instead of Man united.....oh wait....sob on the tyne.

21 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Just catching up on this thread, still hurts I can't lie.

Sad The Office GIF

at least he didn't win his first trophy at the weekend. made my day that. in fact, it made my whole year😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

The difference between the way Jack left Villa and Messi left Barcelona is worlds apart. Says it all, really.

Messi wipes back tears in Barcelona farewell; gives hint over next move

Yep dont remember Grealish desperate to leave last season at all costs and didn't go for fake tears

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Stopped following him on Instagram, not because of the move, but more because it looks like the PR machine is in full flow on it.

i stopped following him too but just had a quick look, only 300k new followers following his move, gone from 3.2m to 3.5m, i thought it would be more, 10% increase

not sure on his twitter i left that place a while ago

Â